Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

New and Improved Systems?

Go down 
+7
Nisshoku
Nike the Magnus
Sh1nsui
Murderous Nero
Tang Hao
Yamida
ODa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sh1nsui

New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 YiM50Vl

New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Systems?    New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 Empty10th January 2018, 3:02 pm

^agreed.
I do think the wc for solo topica should remain with missions, and maybe the larger things like if there is a MS wc, but 2 plus people should have no wc as the flow will be kept and flow = lots of words when having fun. Obviously, a mod can decide if the posts are like really small to deny it, and ask for more detail, though that rarely happens
Back to top Go down
Nisshoku

New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 K22nFUP
Nisshoku

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Systems?    New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 Empty11th January 2018, 5:58 pm

I was wondering how far can a tier boost go up to sense we aren't going to use Stat I say two tier should be the Max. So a C rank would go up to A rank and the withdraw would be they either decrease 1 tier or two tiers depending on the amount they use also wanted to know if we could stack boost also and how many ?.
Back to top Go down
Tang Hao

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Systems?    New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 Empty11th January 2018, 10:47 pm

Tier boosts outside of limiteds are pretty silly, given that the only things I can recall giving tier boosts in physical stats were forbidden jutsu and things like eight gates, the 7 breaths thing, curse seals, lightning armor, and sage mode. Maybe bijuu cloaks too. If you let people make custom tier boosting techniques then literally everyone will make one. It happens on every forum that allows stat boosting of any kind. In boruto there are things like Boruto Stream but that relies on the ninjutsu itself and not the boosting of the user's actual physical capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Uchia5evah

New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 8wKG0sB
Uchia5evah

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Systems?    New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 Empty12th January 2018, 12:36 am

On a similar note, I'll bring up something which might want to be addressed by staff pre-emptively as it was something that I noted being used in a number of characters kits.

Instead of using 'tier boosts', sometimes people borrowed from their skills in other tiers to pull up a different one. So, for example, using ninjutsu skill X, supplemented speed equivalent to taijutsu speed X by virtue of their skill in Nin.

Sue me if that doesn't make sense.

Back to top Go down
Yamida

Yamida

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Systems?    New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 Empty12th January 2018, 5:32 am

Uchia5evah wrote:
On a similar note, I'll bring up something which might want to be addressed by staff pre-emptively as it was something that I noted being used in a number of characters kits.

Instead of using 'tier boosts', sometimes people borrowed from their skills in other tiers to pull up a different one. So, for example, using ninjutsu skill X, supplemented speed equivalent to taijutsu speed X by virtue of their skill in Nin.

Sue me if that doesn't make sense.

I'm suing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and Improved Systems?    New and Improved Systems?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New and Improved Systems?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Board :: General Discussion-
Jump to: