Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hughesfangay

التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين ! 8wKG0sB
Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين !   التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين ! Empty3rd December 2012, 5:21 pm

OOC: Posting Order:
Spoiler:

Things to do, places to see, people to have fun with. But, it did not seem as if anything was going to be done at the paste which this little conversation was going. The young black haired male did not enjoy people who would ask things of him and not answer it, just as he did not like people who would get ready to attack him while he was trying to accept a peaceful solution to the situation at hand, which was not pretty in the eyes of the ninja which were not on the side of our hero. Our hero was indeed the black haired male, who’s side was only his own and nobody else’s, not even the village which he served was on his side full and he was not on its side full and even those kids were not quite on his side and yet he was somewhat on their side, more than he could say for anyone else. Yet, their reuniting would have to wait for a while as it did not seem as if any of these people would allow for such a thing to occur as long as someone such as himself was around and posed a threat to the village that was located behind those gates. That is, at least how it seemed to be since the one who was asked a question after introducing himself as the one who led this little village was not going to even bother giving a reply to the questions of the man who was directly in front of him. It was something that the black haired male had never seen before, an occurrence unknown to him. The rudeness of the other man was on quite a new level and the black haired male known as Marcus did not appreciate such gesture from the one who tried to approach him with a diplomatic attempt yet to sway from it and try an unusual ignorance tactic.

What is that man doing? What is wrong with him? I wonder, did something I say caught some sort of an unpredictable side-effect to this man and made him enter a comma or something? That is highly unlikely as such thing does not exist, he must be trying to ignore me or something. Yet, that is not possible either as if this whole thing was his idea in the first place.

Such things always made the hero of our story to thinker about it as he could not do anything about it other than to think about it and try to find a solution to the problem at hand. It did not seem as if the female was going to be of any help, all she did was add a little remark after she heard the little speech that he held just a few seconds ago. This little speech was supposed to give the other man the answers to the questions that he had asked him and yet even after having them he did nothing to acknowledge that he had at least heard said answers. It was something to be surprised about, the leader of a village completely freezing in place and doing nothing what-so-ever, except breathe. Well, that was also just a speculation of the black haired male as he was not sure wetter this man was alive or dead, wetter he was conscious or unconscious. Perhaps he should ask the female about his condition, he could be one of those people with weird illnesses that would strike when they least expected them to do so. That is what he decided to do. “What is wrong with your friend? He seems to have just frozen in place out of a sudden and I can’t quite tell if he is alive or dead. Does he have some sort of a condition that you know off? This particular case I have not yet encountered in all my times of traveling and I am quite interested to see what all of this is about.” The voice of the black haired male was rather gentle, yet manly, curious and yet held back. To say the least, it was the perfect tone to ask such a question for a female who was quite suspicious of everything.

It was odd how something as simple as such a change of events could halt the progress of the situation at hand and make people involved into it quite nervous. Well, not nervous, just not too happy about it. The fate of he and his students was in danger due to the defect that this man had due to a reason unknown. It was quite odd how such a thing happened just when he was supposed to tell the greedy male about his students and their status. Interest caught this black haired male that would boot a pebble at the man that had not given him a reply. With interest he would await a response, which would decide wetter the male would stay with his eyes open or lie with his eyes shut. Hopefully the female would be able to decipher the situation in which this man was before this conversation could continue, since she probably did not know the replies to the questions which he had asked the man who was directly in front of him. If everything had went as planned by the black haired male, he would ask the female: “You wouldn’t happen to know anything about my students? It does not seem as if I can get the answers from this man who is frozen in time.” For the before mentioned question Marcus would use a rather polite tone with traces of an attempt to charm her and persuade her into giving him the answer which he had desired. But he was unsure of the fact so just to make sure that she would give him the answer that he had wanted he would also add: “If you do me this favor I am willing to answer whatever question you have for me. Do we have a deal?” These were negotiations and in negotiations one person needed to give the other person something in return for what they, the second person, would be willing to give the first person.

Just as it seemed that things could not get more complicated, the trio of folks who were all seemingly in their late twenties or early thirties got a fourth visitor who was one of those people that preferred to make things flashy. Yet he obviously did not stop to consider what was going on bellow and thus ended up revealing a certain fact that made the black haired male dislike the one who stud in front of him. The newcomer appeared just a meter or two next to the gates and over ten meters away from him and the other male, while at the same time thirty meters away from the female who took her distance just to be sure that she would not be attacked again. Little she knew about earth release users and their techniques, since any form of earth was enough for the male to use that technique of his, and she could do nothing to see it coming. Last time she seemed to be quite lucky but luck was not something that one would always have. But, he did not like having to fight her again, she was slippery and so there was just no point in doing such a thing, as she would slip though things like she did before. Her defensive skills were great, but due to her elemental affinity there was nothing she could do to harm him and thus their fight would be like a battle between two lone kings on a chess board after every other piece was removed. One could not harm the other and so there was no victory. Marcus did not notice the other male at first, he happened to appear just as he would have finished talking to the female and perhaps before or after the female would answer, something that would solely depend on her and what she wanted to tell him.

“Ah, so the other one lied. I figured that much.” With that, the male would reply to the words uttered by the man who stud above all of them as some divine master that governed them all. The tone an the attitude of the male was not something that Marcus liked about this person who dared to command him as if he was someone who held a position to talk to him like that. It was not the first time something like that had happened and last time things did not go well for the man who dared to do such a thing. If the male who was eight meters above the ground dared to actually continue performing his little technique he would find himself impaled by a volley of earthen spears before he could be done with performing the required motions for the technique that he was attempting to either use or prepare. The black haired male was not sure what this man wanted with him, but he could clearly see the movements that he performed with his hands that instigated that he was about to use a technique and it required hand seals, something that the technique that made the spears did not. These spears were rather quick and the man above would be in a world of trouble if he dared to continue doing them hand seals. Naturally, there was a chance that someone else would try to get into the way of the spears and if that were to happen they too would be in a world of trouble. Well, let’s just say that they would have a volley of rocky spears coming at them as well, from all directions the moment they moved an inch. “Don’t even think about preparing some technique against me as all of you will regret it.”

The black haired male would stop with these actions if the man who was in the sky above stopped trying to use that technique of his. Those last words of his would be spoken as he did what he did, not before or after those other actions took place and if they were heard and done as said, there would be no trouble for the folks who stud in front of a man an his students. If things went accordingly, the male would reply. “I am not here to fight, I just want my students and what I am doing is none of your concerns. You have no authority over me or what I do so shut it pretty boy. For someone who wants to negotiate you people sure are doing a really bad job at it by bringing out your guns. It seems to me that this village just doesn’t know the meaning of the word “negotiations”. If you did, you would not try anything funny and everyone would respect each other. I stopped my clone and the attack, so you should do the same and show some sort of will to negotiate.” Yes, he was preaching them. Why? They sure have asked for it, trying to attack him just as he was ready to start talking was not a nice thing to do, especially when the person who as doing it was the leader of the village and thus it was expected of him to be better than everyone else. Within his irritations with the man and his first speech the male would jolt a pebble in the direction of the male, reminiscent of the way he did so with the female prior, an occurrence that took place prior to his defensive maneuvers against whatever the Raikage was going to use. Oh how the black haired male wanted to end this little charade and go home with his students.

They better give me back my students.
Back to top Go down
February 30th

February 30th

PostSubject: Taihō Seiker - Crown Prince of Kaminari no Kuni [Chuunin Update]   التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين ! Empty13th July 2013, 9:45 am

التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين ! Shooti10

-----
What I've become.
-----

NAME: Taihō Seiker
- Alias: Ōji, Ōkami

ETHNICITY: Asian/Caucasian

-----
I have grown and matured.
-----

EYE COLOR: Bright Crystal Blue
WEIGHT AND HEIGHT: 120 lbs 5'2"

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION: Growing older even if only by a year, Taiho has retained most of his youthfulness. His body is finally reaching puberty as shown by his rather sudden growth spurt, and his voice has grown slightly deeper though it cracks back every now and again. His hair has grown out a bit more, gaining spikier locks than he previously had. His two brown 'ear' bangs now growing too a length where they would lay over his normal ears. His face has grown sharper thought not as mature as he would look upon exiting puberty he now has a more serious look on his face. His normally bright crystal blue eyes are slightly duller and often hidden beyond his half lidded or fully closed eyes which do not seem to hinder his ability to see at all. He often keeps a half humored smile on his face as if in a constant state of enjoyment, this only turns into a frown when annoyed or when in a moment of extreme mental anguish.

Following down the subtle curve of his jawline, Taiho's body has matured as well. Growing a bit bulkier, the boy has put on some mass due to his training, but has managed to keep his muscles lean to fit in with his fighting style. The curves of his body have begun to dwindle down now, causing the number of times for him to be called a girl to also dwindle down. The muscles on his arms have grown more defined as well due to his training, however they are often hidden from view due to his armor. His legs have grown longer, which considering the amount of weight he often puts on them, is often considered a medical miracle. His body is slightly tanner than before due to working out in the sun more often than he used to, even more than when he lived out in Hamel.

His ensemble changed, retaining the look he held at the chuunin exams. Only now he doesn't keep his headband on him, often choosing to store it away somewhere on him rather than have it hanging out as it would easily identify him. His blue and black jacket hoodie retains it's colors but now it is joined by his black and tan storage bag that contains most of his weapons except for two revolvers and his gloves. The holster for said revolvers is actually hidden within the jacket to keep it from being noticed however he keeps his jacket unzipped revealing his tan shirt underneath. He wheres dark blue fatigue cargo pants and dark blue shinobi sneakers when not in his Obake uniform.

His Obake uniform is rather simple, an all dark blue ensemble accompanied by shinobi tabi and his Armory Bag. His cloak retains a hood as requested and his mask is a white and light blue Wolf. On his shoulder is the Seiker family Royal Insignia.

-----
Who am I really?
-----

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Psyche Evaluation #104: An unknown factor in a new world, Taihō is exuberant often times the light of his team. He doesn't like to dwell often on his past or why he washed up on the shore that he did, nor the reason for him being that far out to even get ship wrecked. He seems to take most things people say with a grain of salt, hiding his true intelligence behind a facade of smiles and laughter. Unlike most child warriors Taihō is in no rush to grow up, often times expressing how he wished he had more time to learn and grow rather than grow quickly and die before he learned the true causes of the universe.

When with his friends he always seems to be the mediator, throwing himself in the middle of the problem and always giving long winded speeches on how they should protect their friendship unless they tear it asunder with their petty differences. When with his adopted family he is quite often times remarking about his day but primarily choosing to be left alone. Despite his bright and cheery outlook he is very scholarly mainly in the arts of chemistry and the budding art of explosives and fire arms. This is primarily due to his upbringing that he chooses to not speak about. When left alone for periods of time one could even find him sitting alone, muttering while drawing up blueprints for some weapon, though what the weapon is no one is to know.

In battle he is a fast and focused individual, using his bubbly personality to turn himself into a hyperactive fighter. Since he can not mould and release chakra from his tenketsu (however he is noted to have at least gathered and mediated with his chakra stores, manipulating them internally. There is no medical report on why his body can not release chakra from it's tenketsu beyond from the tenketsu in his hands) he focuses primarily on his taijutsu. Using his basic training from his previous life to form a basis for his own personal style that while rash and utterly formless, seems to be efficient in it's use of quick sudden strikes that lead to multiple striking combos.

He seems to have no romantic interest at the moment, though he is noted to have taken at least some interest in the female form. However due to his focus on his training and developing his secret weapon he has not confirmed a significant other.

Psyche Evaluation #210: His personality has evolved over the few months he's been in our Shinobi service. No longer is the bubbly exuberant boy who brightened up rooms the moment he stepped in them. He is a lot quieter, a lot more cunning. He seems to contemplating always, even with the smile plastered on his face. It seems that having his eyes closed has a psychological effect as well, while it prevents him from seeing the big picture, it prevents people from gaining insight on him, as such this Psyche Evaluation will be rather short.

His combat prowess has continued to grow, as shown by his overwhelming dominating performance at the recent chuunin exams. It seems that he has returned with a rather damaged mentality, however that seems to have stemmed from earlier traumas and choices. The subject seems to have acquired a spiritual partner, however it is not known at this time how the spirit came upon him nor if it is beneficial to the Crown Prince or not. In another note it seems the Prince has also picked a potential maiden to be crowned Queen along side him when he takes the throne, who this mysterious girl is, we still have no knowledge.

• Weaponry (Primarily explosives and firearms)
  • His Friends
  • Practicing his art
  • Shrimp and Broccoli
  • Taking naps in the sunlight
  • Rose
  • Apples
  • Reading

DISLIKES:

• The Dark
  • Monsters
  • People who hurt his friends
  • His friends arguing
  • Being disturbed while planning

HOBBIES: He enjoys reading, primarily chemistry and metal working books; He also enjoys drawing, mainly planning future weapon schematics

DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES: Dreams: Leading Kaminari no Kuni to a bright future, Becoming a successful fighter even with his handicap. Fears: Failing his friends, Dying before his questions are answered.

-----
I have nurtured these tools of war, and they have borne many fruits of my labor.
-----

ELEMENT/'s: Earth, Lightning
CLAN: N/A
VILLAGE: Kumogakure

-----
Now the path I have chosen must continue.
-----

BIRTH PLACE: N/A Continent to the east of Kumo, Assumed to be a different faction of the Gelel Knights.
DATE OF BIRTH: December 18th
ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius

HISTORY: Psyche Review #001-A: The subject seems to have finally adjusted to his new life within the elemental nations. Due to his discovery at Sukērukurō Beach, it was unknown if he was a native or unidentified immigrant. After the initial psyche review it has been determined that he is indeed an immigrant reasons for why he has left his homeland are still unknown. Upon awaking the subject was questioned for further information based on the fact that he seemed to be clutching what looked like a cannon when he was washed ashore, it is still not known how the weapon did not weigh down his body causing him to sink.

Psyche Review #015-B: After reviewing the information with a panel of my fellow psychiatrists we have come to the conclusion that the subject is mentally suppressing his memories, to get him to open up on his past we were forced to bargain with him, using the trunk that was discovered later farther down the beach that seemed to contain much more information on the cannon like weapon he wielded. After agreeing to transfer one of the scrolls that seemed like a personal diary of sorts he gave us a small outlook on what his homeland was like.

From what he's told us, he was born in a kingdom, though he still refused to name said kingdom due to still not trusting us. In his kingdom he was part of the royal family which is where he earned his nickname prince from. His father was apparently the king and the leader of the royal guardians, a unit that apparently used superior taijutsu and long ranged weaponry to overwhelm their enemies. From this we have come to the conclusion that his people do in fact have chakra however due to years of use with this brand of weaponry they must have evolved to use their chakra to power their weapons as it has been stated by the subject that they do not have any form of conventional jutsu.

Due to the subjects secretive nature we have not been able to decipher the rest of the materials from the chest that was found. It seems that he understands and uses our language quite fluently however it their form of writing does not seem similar to our own which hinders our ability to decode it. Due to this we will continue to use the material as bargaining chips in our efforts to better understand the boys history.

Psyche Review #027-A: During today's Psyche Review, the subject has expressed his interest in our villages shinobi program, stating as I quote "I am a warrior by birth and a defender by choice, I wish to fight for those who have earned the right for me to defend them". As such we have performed the necessary psychological tests to ensure that not only is the subject mentally stable but can also deal with the trials and tribulations of becoming a shinobi. Due to his presence in the village for only two months however it will be sometime before he is allowed within the program, an additional psychological examination is suggested before full admittance into the program.

Psyche Review #100-C: Due to this being the one hundredth review and the subject's graduation we feel it is imprudent that we summarize all of our findings over the subjects recommended two year minimum in the academy. Please note that any opinions stated during the recounting of this time period is to not affect future decisions in whether or not the subject is ready for combat duty.

During year one the subject displayed an acute sense of withdrawal from his peers and seemed to actively isolate himself from others of his age. This may be due to a personal coping measure that allows him to get used to his surroundings before opening up to others, during this time the subject remained focused on his studies however he fell behind in Basic Conventional Ninjutsu (CN-101) and other related studies (BG-101: Basic Genjutsu). It was noted that the subject seemed to be physically unable to mould and use the chakra properly outside of his body without some sort of medium which may be attributed to his genetics. It is however observed that he is still able to mold it internally when he was observed in using a modified Body Flicker Technique.

During Year Two the subject expanded his studies into sciences and machinery, taking a precise eye on the newly discovered art of gun-smiting and explosives. When asked about his future focused he professed that in the past he has had extensive use in firearms and what appears to be the cannon that he washed ashore with. Upon discovering that the cannon he washed ashore with was unusable he had it smelted down so he could rebuild it in a new fashion.

During this year the subject seemed to excel heavily in the art of melee and when questioned expressed that due to his primary choice of weaponry not being available he would continue to work his body until he could use it and would use his superior strength from wielding the massive weapon to his advantage in hand to hand combat.

Due to his apparent handicap the subject was given a modified test in which he displayed his current proficiency in molding chakra, his current hand to hand ability, and his current level of stealth. Upon passing all three he was granted acceptance into the shinobi corp however before he is given a team we request that he once again go through another Psyche Review.

Psyche Review #105-A: The subject has completed the recent psyche evaluation and is clear for duty, however we still have not made any progress in his history, because of this we have requested Raikage-sama with the task of having the genin the boy is paired with to use his susceptibility to his friends to find out more about his past. Should this succeed we may be able to cross reference the language used in his native writing.

Psyche Review #185-C: Due to the recent invasion of Kumogakure we were unable to follow up on Taiho's history, however upon getting him into our make shift tent/office we have learned that he has finally revealed his status as the Prince of our nation, something we ourselves weren't privy to. This was confirmed by the new Royal Council. However it seems our patient fears that the Council has begun to move against him in a bid for power, this will be followed up on to see if it bears any fruit. Also to go with this update the Patient has revealed that he has been selected for the upcoming Chuunin Exams and has requested to go. We will update his status upon his return.

Psyche Review #186-A: The patient has returned to the village relatively okay. He seems to have acquired some form of trauma, however it was rumored that he was seen walking back into the village hand and hand with a young black haired girl. This same girl he had apparently danced with at the celebration ball. More updates will be given at a later time.

-----
The one behind the character.
-----

FACE CLAIM:

Quote :
Elsword - Chung

CREATORS COMMENTS/NOTES: None, just updating his information for the sake of keeping it up to date.

ROLE PLAYING SAMPLE: Initiation - I am Kuro in this topic

Last edited by Lord General Taiho Seiker on 17th November 2013, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsuro Yamato

Katsuro Yamato

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 1 446 000

PostSubject: Re: التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين !   التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين ! Empty14th July 2013, 4:11 am

التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين ! 7a4d1910 and moving the old Oji to the trash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين !   التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين ! Empty

Back to top Go down

التسرع فى الحكم على الناس ! بهدوء حتى لا تظلم الأخرين !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure no Sato-
Jump to: