Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

الساعة مع الله بمائة عام

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuneo

الساعة مع الله بمائة عام K22nFUP
Tsuneo

الساعة مع الله بمائة عام Empty
PostSubject: Re: الساعة مع الله بمائة عام   الساعة مع الله بمائة عام Empty12th October 2012, 11:20 am

A grin spread widely across his lips as Tsuneo hit his mark. The kunai sailed into the rough slate of the roof at the man's feet, having dodged to avoid being torn apart by the loud crack of lightning, of course avoiding a simple kunai was easy especially when thrown with such a curve in order to closely follow its target. However there was something off about the grip - though it would be hard to see as it sped through the air - over the standard binding was a wrap of paper, thin but deadly, serving the true purpose of Tsuneo's plan. A man so arrogant and powerful to waltz straight into Sunagkure whilst leaving a bloody trail, confident that he could achieve his objective obviously saw the denizens of the village as nothing but insects to him. Anything they threw at him would be dismissed as childs play, as such the man did not even bother to dodge a second time but stood still sure of his safety. I love playing with matches~ In mere moments flame engulfed the kunai's handle and triggered the ground shaking explosion he expected. A blast he was sure would kill any man. Any lesser men that was. The explosion ripped a hole in the roof top that the man was standing upon, yet there he was, standing there seemingly unfazed, balanced on the edge of the blackened opening. Of course he looked a bit worse for wear with maybe a scratch or two and would need a set of new clothes, but he still stood. Well Fuck. Tsuneo swung a large combat knife into his hand, keeping it firmly held in a reverse grip.

This is one tough cookie. Not too sure if I want to do this the old fashioned way... Thats one scary looking sword he's got there. If I keep my wits about me I could take him... But that sword~

Suddenly more shinobi appeared on the scene. Dashes of silver caught Tsuneo's eye swerving towards the samurai, as he turned to check its source he was presented with a young woman swiftly making her way towards him. Ah good, a wind girl, with some nifty wind moves. Keeping his target in sight he observed what happened closely amidst the pouring rain, the blades of wind that soared through the air twisted through one another cleverly restricting the man's room to manoeuvre. Though the next two events startled Tsuneo, something that was happening far too often for him. Did I break a mirror or something? A dejected expression stretched over his face as he watched the Chuunin rush into close combat. With a powerful samurai. Leg versus sword. JHAGFDHAHSFkfhakshfdkhasd]apfp[]'c.;la;sdfhsa???!!! Went Tsuneo's mind as his hands speeded into a formation of seals. Damn it, am I gona' pull this off before- Crimson hair swirled into his peripherals, and through an uncanny sixth sense Tsuneo knew immediately exactly who it was. A series of senbon shot towards the Chuunin, the glinting light from the forming storm alerting his keen eyes to their presence, aimed at very specific spots. What is she doing? Saving him? Still, the fact of Junko's presence here in addition to the rain was all too familiar. With an expression that could only be described as 'too comfortable with the dire situation at hand', Tsuneo turned to Tanyin and spoke matter-of-factly.

"Be careful of the rain."

He could cover them both with his Fuuinjutsu to protect them from the jutsu he guessed Junko was going to use, and if somehow his chakra was stopped he could throw his long jacket over them both. It would bloody hurt still, but it would save them. The impending technique was extremely lethal. But he didn't have to do such a thing. As the senbon rained down with incredible force a shell of chakra formed above their heads, a shade of icy turquoise, protected them from the death sowing hail. Tsuneo could only wait while the shield cracked under the onslaught. She's saving us from her own technique? Maybe something I said did get through afterall heh. But why is she with this guy? The numerous sounds of thuds and smashing ceased all at once. With a quick glance around them Tsuneo saw that the entire ground was littered with ice, the technique had created a battlefield of senbon on which to fight upon - not ideal conditions unsurprisingly. With a clever application of Fuuinjutsu, Tsuneo was confident he could traverse this dangerous terrain, even if fighting was almost out of the question. Yet that was not the true purpose of the technique as they quickly found out.

Awww no. Though Tsuneo as he slowly watched the tiny ice spears grow into massive spiny trees made entirely of ice, completely blocking his view of everyone aside from Tanyin thanks to her close proximity - only a few inches away - which gave them a tiny space to move in where the senbon had not fallen.

"Well damn."

Tsuneo edged closer to the reflective tree in front of him and sheathed his first knife and pulled out another kunai. With its tip he gingerly placed it against the trunk of the tree, the effect happened immediately - though slowly. It was steel afterall. Ice began to spread along the tip until he pulled it away, a simple conclusion was that the trees would freeze alot quicker if presented with a body of chakra - living things. He glanced at Tanyin:

"What a nasty jutsu - Yeah don't touch the trees by the way. So, we were divided. And are likely to be attacked while we are in here. I suppose we should move then right?"

Even as the process to escape pieced together in his mind an all too familiar hat appeared in the tree he had poked. And then the woman who wore it came into view. Ruby hair tumbling onto her shoulders down from the green beret, eyes as blue as the ice she so masterfully controlled partnered with her usual solemn expression.

"Looks good on you. My hat I mean. Not the 'whole death from above' attitude."

Even in this death defying situation Tsuneo tried to lighten the atmosphere, no doubt Tanyin would likely be wondering just how he managed to make it this far in the shinobi life alive. But Tsuneo was also very sure she would be admiring the very nice hat the lady in the tree wore, a sentence that would sound utterly mad out of context Tsuneo mused, however through a miracle force of discipline Tsuneo resisted the temptation to ask if the girl beside him wanted a hat too. Well we are all wearing hats here, wouldn't want her to feel left out, she'd probably look good in a hat. Everyone does. Tsuneo flashed both women a light hearted smile afterwards to help alleviate the moment of its tension.

[Exit to New topic?]
Back to top Go down
DERPmin

الساعة مع الله بمائة عام Empty
PostSubject: Diamond in the Rough [jcink]   الساعة مع الله بمائة عام Empty13th June 2013, 1:08 am

الساعة مع الله بمائة عام AyW5biJ

PLOT • RULES • F.A.Q. • CANON LIST • FACE CLAIMS

The world of the animated characters we all know and love has been taken over and everyone is forced to flee to safety. A portal exists in one of the most dangerous parts of the animated universe. It’s said that this portal will whisk you off to a safe haven, if only you are brave enough to cross the breach. Danger, adventure, and destiny await all who make the journey. Whispers of war chase you and everyone knows that leaving does not mean the peril is gone. Only waiting, watching. Both canon and original characters are accepted.

Join Today!
Back to top Go down

الساعة مع الله بمائة عام
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure no Sato-
Jump to: