Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...

Go down 
+5
ODa
Neko
KidBushido
Rai
Hughesfangay
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hughesfangay

فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... 8wKG0sB
Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty30th July 2012, 5:05 am

Was waiting for Nike to check this, since he was checking it.

Anyways, interesting concept.

I'm gonna quote Nike for the speed:
Quote :
Read da gates, and ya can make it go as fast as that...

The final gate gives one double speed (not counting the Taijutsu bonus), and that isn't nowhere close to Body Flicker. So make the bullet as fast as a dude with Taijutsu Basic (it gives a 20% speed boost just like the first Gate).

Weak abilities are weak...really weak....

Back to top Go down
Rai

فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... K22nFUP
Rai

PostSubject: Feckin' Ridiculous, Senjutsu!   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 9:18 am

We need Senjutsu. Tis a ballin' aspect of shinobi combat. And if we are reluctant to allow the connection of Senjutsu through contract contacts then how about contracts specifically created to access Senjutsu? As in a Summoning contract is made without any actual summons, almost like spirits or wisps that give access to abilities/advantages that are within reason to rank as if the Summoner is a vessel. Through creating that, a Summon can be the means required to use the specific Senjutsu. And so we don't all spam it, cap a bad boy on that thing. In the same sense a system of Senjutsu can be put in place so when creating a contract, just like with techs and such, so we don't try and OP the Senjutsu.

*A Senjutsu contract would also make the Summoner unable to have another sort of Summoning contract, even at basic level.*

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
KidBushido

KidBushido

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 10:47 am

If you don't allow it, I'll anally rape one person at random on this site.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 11:19 am

Hmm i prefer the use of summonings teaching sage mode, Loved it when shown dissappointing if Hashirama just pulls it out of his non virgin hole. Im up for sage mode though and would definatly limit the number of people who can use it i mean the great sages aint gonna teach it to everyone now are they
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 12:47 pm

It's not that I don't think this is applicable. It's just a matter of site integration which allows for a fairness while not giving it out to everyone. Also, incorporation of something like this would then call for some balances which means the addition of limitations as well as other methods of attaining powers akin to this which probably means curse seals and bijuu.

Like I said, I think it's applicable. But, it's definitely not something that would occur overnight as there are plenty of details that would have to be worked out such as the inability to just kill someone and then learn the scroll since I don't believe a summon like Gamabunta would simply comply with anyone because they killed his master. That's simply one of the many game balancing details that would have to be worked out only if the rest of staff agreed to proceed with this.
Back to top Go down
Rai

Rai

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 1:31 pm

Well.... Yeah I get it won't be an overnight thing, but if I can get the rest of staff to agree, I would be willing to work and create a good and fair system for Senjutsu stuffs. I be quite excited if we can get this to work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Temp

Temp

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 3:32 pm

Suzaku wrote:
It's not that I don't think this is applicable. It's just a matter of site integration which allows for a fairness while not giving it out to everyone. Also, incorporation of something like this would then call for some balances which means the addition of limitations as well as other methods of attaining powers akin to this which probably means curse seals and bijuu.

Like I said, I think it's applicable. But, it's definitely not something that would occur overnight as there are plenty of details that would have to be worked out such as the inability to just kill someone and then learn the scroll since I don't believe a summon like Gamabunta would simply comply with anyone because they killed his master. That's simply one of the many game balancing details that would have to be worked out only if the rest of staff agreed to proceed with this.

Curse Seals use Sage Mode chakra from Orochimaru. If people got Sage Mode they would be throwing away GOOD contracts. The frogs and snakes aren't good. They can't be improved with custom abilities. If Senju want Sage Mode they can't have a contract at all until Hashirama shows how his Sage Mode works.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 4:11 pm

Remember when Sasuke pulled out that Fuma Shuriken, and *that* was among the most badass things in the Naruto-series?

Gooooooood times~
Back to top Go down
Zevran

Zevran

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 4:11 pm

Raeburn wrote:
Suzaku wrote:

Curse Seals use Sage Mode chakra from Orochimaru. If people got Sage Mode they would be throwing away GOOD contracts. The frogs and snakes aren't good. They can't be improved with custom abilities. If Senju want Sage Mode they can't have a contract at all until Hashirama shows how his Sage Mode works.

Why you hating on the 'ju's man? D:
Back to top Go down
Temp

Temp

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 4:15 pm

Zevran wrote:
Raeburn wrote:
Suzaku wrote:

Why you hating on the 'ju's man? D:

DIE ALREADY AND BECOME MOST ACTIVE ON SANJI.
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 5:25 pm

~Skittles~ wrote:
Remember when Sasuke pulled out that Fuma Shuriken, and *that* was among the most badass things in the Naruto-series?

Gooooooood times~

I dunno abot that but I sure to demember when I thought the Raikiri was...when Kakashi used it for the first time on Zabuza. <.<
Back to top Go down
@ Sinna Stark

@ Sinna Stark

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty3rd April 2013, 11:02 pm

Suzaku wrote:
~Skittles~ wrote:

Gooooooood times~

I dunno abot that but I sure to demember when I thought the Raikiri was...when Kakashi used it for the first time on Zabuza. <.<

Truth. It saved a lackluster arc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ... Empty

Back to top Go down

فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Board :: Approved Affiliates/Advertisements-
Jump to: