HomePortalRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

Share | 
 

 فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hughesfangay


avatar

Posts : 4770

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   30th July 2012, 5:05 am

Was waiting for Nike to check this, since he was checking it.

Anyways, interesting concept.

I'm gonna quote Nike for the speed:
Quote :
Read da gates, and ya can make it go as fast as that...

The final gate gives one double speed (not counting the Taijutsu bonus), and that isn't nowhere close to Body Flicker. So make the bullet as fast as a dude with Taijutsu Basic (it gives a 20% speed boost just like the first Gate).

Weak abilities are weak...really weak....

Back to top Go down
Rai


avatar

Posts : 152

PostSubject: Feckin' Ridiculous, Senjutsu!   3rd April 2013, 9:18 am

We need Senjutsu. Tis a ballin' aspect of shinobi combat. And if we are reluctant to allow the connection of Senjutsu through contract contacts then how about contracts specifically created to access Senjutsu? As in a Summoning contract is made without any actual summons, almost like spirits or wisps that give access to abilities/advantages that are within reason to rank as if the Summoner is a vessel. Through creating that, a Summon can be the means required to use the specific Senjutsu. And so we don't all spam it, cap a bad boy on that thing. In the same sense a system of Senjutsu can be put in place so when creating a contract, just like with techs and such, so we don't try and OP the Senjutsu.

*A Senjutsu contract would also make the Summoner unable to have another sort of Summoning contract, even at basic level.*


What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
KidBushido


avatar

Posts : 849

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 10:47 am

If you don't allow it, I'll anally rape one person at random on this site.
Back to top Go down
Neko


avatar

Posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 11:19 am

Hmm i prefer the use of summonings teaching sage mode, Loved it when shown dissappointing if Hashirama just pulls it out of his non virgin hole. Im up for sage mode though and would definatly limit the number of people who can use it i mean the great sages aint gonna teach it to everyone now are they
Back to top Go down
ODa


avatar

Posts : 1902

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 12:47 pm

It's not that I don't think this is applicable. It's just a matter of site integration which allows for a fairness while not giving it out to everyone. Also, incorporation of something like this would then call for some balances which means the addition of limitations as well as other methods of attaining powers akin to this which probably means curse seals and bijuu.

Like I said, I think it's applicable. But, it's definitely not something that would occur overnight as there are plenty of details that would have to be worked out such as the inability to just kill someone and then learn the scroll since I don't believe a summon like Gamabunta would simply comply with anyone because they killed his master. That's simply one of the many game balancing details that would have to be worked out only if the rest of staff agreed to proceed with this.

_________________
☜(゚ヮ゚☜)~The ODazzle~(☞゚ヮ゚)☞


[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.




[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
Rai


avatar

Posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 1:31 pm

Well.... Yeah I get it won't be an overnight thing, but if I can get the rest of staff to agree, I would be willing to work and create a good and fair system for Senjutsu stuffs. I be quite excited if we can get this to work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Temp


avatar

Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 3:32 pm

Suzaku wrote:
It's not that I don't think this is applicable. It's just a matter of site integration which allows for a fairness while not giving it out to everyone. Also, incorporation of something like this would then call for some balances which means the addition of limitations as well as other methods of attaining powers akin to this which probably means curse seals and bijuu.

Like I said, I think it's applicable. But, it's definitely not something that would occur overnight as there are plenty of details that would have to be worked out such as the inability to just kill someone and then learn the scroll since I don't believe a summon like Gamabunta would simply comply with anyone because they killed his master. That's simply one of the many game balancing details that would have to be worked out only if the rest of staff agreed to proceed with this.

Curse Seals use Sage Mode chakra from Orochimaru. If people got Sage Mode they would be throwing away GOOD contracts. The frogs and snakes aren't good. They can't be improved with custom abilities. If Senju want Sage Mode they can't have a contract at all until Hashirama shows how his Sage Mode works.
Back to top Go down
Skia


avatar

Posts : 2125

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 4:11 pm

Remember when Sasuke pulled out that Fuma Shuriken, and *that* was among the most badass things in the Naruto-series?

Gooooooood times~
Back to top Go down
Zevran


avatar

Posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 4:11 pm

Raeburn wrote:
Suzaku wrote:
It's not that I don't think this is applicable. It's just a matter of site integration which allows for a fairness while not giving it out to everyone. Also, incorporation of something like this would then call for some balances which means the addition of limitations as well as other methods of attaining powers akin to this which probably means curse seals and bijuu.

Like I said, I think it's applicable. But, it's definitely not something that would occur overnight as there are plenty of details that would have to be worked out such as the inability to just kill someone and then learn the scroll since I don't believe a summon like Gamabunta would simply comply with anyone because they killed his master. That's simply one of the many game balancing details that would have to be worked out only if the rest of staff agreed to proceed with this.

Curse Seals use Sage Mode chakra from Orochimaru. If people got Sage Mode they would be throwing away GOOD contracts. The frogs and snakes aren't good. They can't be improved with custom abilities. If Senju want Sage Mode they can't have a contract at all until Hashirama shows how his Sage Mode works.

Why you hating on the 'ju's man? D:
Back to top Go down
Temp


avatar

Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 4:15 pm

Zevran wrote:
Raeburn wrote:
Suzaku wrote:
It's not that I don't think this is applicable. It's just a matter of site integration which allows for a fairness while not giving it out to everyone. Also, incorporation of something like this would then call for some balances which means the addition of limitations as well as other methods of attaining powers akin to this which probably means curse seals and bijuu.

Like I said, I think it's applicable. But, it's definitely not something that would occur overnight as there are plenty of details that would have to be worked out such as the inability to just kill someone and then learn the scroll since I don't believe a summon like Gamabunta would simply comply with anyone because they killed his master. That's simply one of the many game balancing details that would have to be worked out only if the rest of staff agreed to proceed with this.

Curse Seals use Sage Mode chakra from Orochimaru. If people got Sage Mode they would be throwing away GOOD contracts. The frogs and snakes aren't good. They can't be improved with custom abilities. If Senju want Sage Mode they can't have a contract at all until Hashirama shows how his Sage Mode works.

Why you hating on the 'ju's man? D:

DIE ALREADY AND BECOME MOST ACTIVE ON SANJI.
Back to top Go down
ODa


avatar

Posts : 1902

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 5:25 pm

~Skittles~ wrote:
Remember when Sasuke pulled out that Fuma Shuriken, and *that* was among the most badass things in the Naruto-series?

Gooooooood times~

I dunno abot that but I sure to demember when I thought the Raikiri was...when Kakashi used it for the first time on Zabuza. <.<

_________________
☜(゚ヮ゚☜)~The ODazzle~(☞゚ヮ゚)☞


[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.




[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
@ Sinna Stark


avatar

Posts : 724

PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   3rd April 2013, 11:02 pm

Suzaku wrote:
~Skittles~ wrote:
Remember when Sasuke pulled out that Fuma Shuriken, and *that* was among the most badass things in the Naruto-series?

Gooooooood times~

I dunno abot that but I sure to demember when I thought the Raikiri was...when Kakashi used it for the first time on Zabuza. <.<

Truth. It saved a lackluster arc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...   

Back to top Go down
 
فاشل ... فاشل ... فاشل ...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Board :: Advertisement/Affiliation Area :: Approved Affiliates/Advertisements-
Jump to: