Templates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toshiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Templates   8th February 2013, 1:01 pm

CODE BY: THEFROST | GRAPHICS BY: Ulqui

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Echo
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: Re: Templates   8th February 2013, 10:17 pm

So....What is this suppose to be? It's cool, but isn't this from platinum hearts?
Back to top Go down
Toshiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Templates   9th February 2013, 4:00 pm

Yeah its from there, I got it made for me!
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay
Tsuchikage

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Templates   9th February 2013, 5:18 pm

I used to use and make these, but eventually gave up, copy and pasting the thing over and over again eventually got annoying.
Back to top Go down
Uchia5evah
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Templates   10th February 2013, 1:21 am

Generally I find a plain old list code does the job pretty nicely. And a good font. That said, props to whoever made the posted template, pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Suzu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: Templates   10th February 2013, 1:59 am

Yeah, tis nice. o-o

[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.

[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
Toshiro
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Templates   10th February 2013, 4:34 am

If anyone wants a template let me know (: am gonna have the background hopefully improved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]

PostSubject: Re: Templates   30th May 2013, 6:22 am

Photobucket

• WELL LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE •

Yes, the template in that code was created by me and I prefer a link back to my GFX Shop or profile on Platinum Hearts.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/profile?mode=viewprofile&u=1
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Templates   

Back to top Go down

Templates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1