Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة

Go down 
+2
Nike the Magnus
Hughesfangay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hughesfangay

فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة 8wKG0sB
Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty
PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty18th June 2012, 7:23 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus

فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة YiM50Vl
Nike the Magnus

D Rank

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 55000

PostSubject: Running time, the Age of Change   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 11:06 am

It had been a rough year through out the land. The preemptive strike on the Hidden Villages had taken its toll. Stories would quickly arise, and then quickly fade, rumors ran a muck and crime was on the rise. As the Ninja villages stood there ground, as they fought back, internal strife caused bitter dividing in some villages. In other places, crime rate skyrocketed, with no ninja to actively stop such things, it just became worse and worse, until small pockets of criminals rose up and began claiming territory. With the elites handling daily Samurai assaults, such things fell upon the younger generations to strive towards.

A year of heavy losses for most, and even heavier tolls on the villages. Konohagakure lost two hokage's during the invasion, one which disappeared into the deserts of Sunagakure, the other died by the hands of a traitor. Kumogakure hasn't faired much better, going through two Raikage's in a short amount of time. Both lost, last seen battling on a mountain before falling off. It is rumored that one of them might even be captured by the enemy, held in a frozen wasteland of unimaginable proportions. Kirigakure is marginally better, loosing quite a few numbers to the invaders, as well as the former Mizukage. Its latest Mizukage is perhaps the youngest seen in quite some time. It is rumored that the former Mizukage attacked Sunagakure during the exams, and went missing a short while afterwards. Its top Jounin also disappeared into the wilderness, and a majority of its chuunin, genin have long been killed. The only village seemingly holding its own is Sunagakure, its Kage remains defiant, and holds out in the desert fortress that is Sunagakure. Losing young-lings has taken its toll, but the desert wasteland has proved harder for the Samurai to march across, along with the massive sandstorms that sweep the area now and then, providing excellent defense.

The Samurai came swiftly, holding onto legendary swords for Kirigakure's past, how they got them, and who funded them is unknown, but they call themselves the Awaken Tigers. A scary, scary group indeed. With such heavy losses, the Damiyo of the villages are worried about the final strike, but the Kage's are more worried about surviving than anything else. Which is why perhaps the youngest among them has called a meeting. Under the pretenses of Chuunin Exams, the Kage's will gather, in there entire strength to stand firm and finally lay these Samurai to rest. But all is not well in the land, decimated by criminals, local lords have sprung up, taking hostage trade routes, nearly crippling the Hidden Villages of food, and resources.

Spoiler:

Konoha - Grasslands - Boss
Spoiler:
Sunagakure - Howling Desert - Boss
Spoiler:
- Code Name - Rust

Kumo - Alps of Thunder - Boss -
Spoiler:
- Code Name - Dra

Kiri - Snowy Edges - Boss -
Spoiler:
- Code Name - Blizzard

A little information will be gained of each. It will include the following

Zero - Technite (CUS KKG) - Sensory Mastery - Zero's Runner (Unique Speciality) Armor protects against all but the strongest physical blows (Anything above 4th Gate)

Rust - Engineer (CUS KKG) - Puppet Mastery - Shifting Sands (Unique Trait) Full Mechomorph Puppet Suit ( Will type up)

Dra - Dragoon (CUS KKG) - Ijutsu Mastery - Dra's Dragoon (Unique Specialty) Able to use Medical Jutsu without any handseals or timers (Dragon on his shoulder provides amazing healing)

Blizzard - Yuki (KKG) - Ninjutsu Mastery - Insane Powers (Unique Trait) Wind and Water jutsu's have little to no effect on him (Has to be above A rank to even hinder him, otherwise he just freezes it with no chakra cost)

After finding out such things, there are still mysteries, if a kage is smart enough, they will notice that each has a trait or specialty, meaning that only one half is known. Each of them has a unique trait and specialty, as well as a fairly unique and awesome bonus. The other 1/2 includes the other trait/specialty and the bonus they have. (Usually an item)

However, the bosses won't be there, SURPRISE SURPRISE

Only second in command (Or if its two teams, second and third in command)

Information is as follows (This is the NPC said Tob. Jounin/Jounin will NPC)
Spoiler:

Code Name - Fan-tasmial

Name: Defeat Fan-tasmial (Plot)
Type: NPC/PC
Reward: 250,000 ryu + 200 exp (Extra 10 per person if its a full team of three)
Participants: A team consisting of Genin and 1 Leader (Tob. Jounin/Jounin) x2 (Meaning at best, two teams)
Post Requirements: Genin must defeat said Fan-tasmial while Jounin/Tob. Jounin searches for the boss (Ironically who isn't there)
Other Information: No missions may be added or tied in with this, period. Tob. Jounin/Jounin can in no way help there teams, they are NPC's and thus have to be removed from the combat topic, they are off in search of the boss. There is a small margin for death, Tob. Jounin/Jounin will frown upon death, however they are bad guys, so death is quite a reality since its genin vs an A rank ninja (Or B rank ninja depending on the teams) B rank ninja always goes for the team of two if there is one, or if its a team of three, two A rank ninja's.

For those NPCing Fan-tasmial

Spoiler:

With this, the land is once again reclaimed for said village, and the teams can go off to the exam a little bit stronger and wiser, or dead if they choose not to be a team.

After the exams, it will be found out more information, and those teams (hopefully they ranked up) will be asked to complete the mission once and for all, this time instead of that jounin leader, they will be asked to go with the ANBU commander, or head Jounin (If there isn't a ANBU yet). If there are two teams, both need to be Jounins (To NPC of course)

Each of them will be traveling to a minor village. Which it is found out, that while the genin were attacking Fan-tasmial, they boss was busy securing a land for them, with its own base of operations.

Each of these minor villages are taking major resources, due to the Kage's attempts to stop this Samurai invasion. So, upon defeating the boss, they will flee to somewhere else, no amount of "Death attacks or kill shots" will kill them, they will escape when the "heat" is on so to speak. Remember, these will be S rank ninja's, so please warn and continue to warn the teams you are with that there will be no holding back, on either end. Death is possible and of course foolish behavior will result in death (recklessness etc etc)

The Boss NPC's will be typed up completely, full of jutsu's or items if they are of a civilian nature.

This plot will lead into one final act, in Land of Iron, which will defeat the Samurai menace once and for all.

Spoiler:

At this point, only those who went on the mission understand what is happening, and know the true evil that lurks behind this plan. Once all the "bosses" have gathered in Land of Iron, the ritual will be complete. With the Awaken Tiger's bodies and souls being used as fodder so to speak, The Serpent being his final act of vengeance. Each Kage is Summoned, without hope of escape, for that was the intention of these Samurai attacks, to gain a piece of the Kage to summon them to Land of Iron.

Once the Kage's are gone, in a rather vanishing act, those same teams that did the very first mission (those who are alive of course) will be sent out to save there Kage's by the ANBU commanders, who will remain behind in the village to defend it, as without a Kage, the village is severely weak, weak enough too need all of its Tob. Jounin/Jounin to defend it. (This means only those original participants can go, no one else)

Arriving in Land of Iron, they find the Kage's chained up using the Chakra Chains technique, binding them for some sort of "Fury" style jutsu to destroy the villages using the Kage's own power. Each team will try to free there's kage's before noticing occurs (4 posts to break a SS rank jutsu known as Chakra Chains Barrier) If they fail they are attacked, if they succeed the Kage is free to help them.

Once free, those bosses show up again, ready and willing to openly attack the students and kage (if free). If the Kage is not freed, the students have to free him and fight the Boss at the same time.

After one page, The Serpent will show up, and using a radical and Kinjutsu of unobtainable thought, he uses the Body Splitting Technique to Split into 4 different parts, each a S rank ninja level, each of them going to fight/aid the Bosses. All 4 parts must be defeated within 10 posts of each other, otherwise they have a chance to reform and attack again. (There will be 4 different topic's, so say the Serpent is defeated in Topic one on post 35, and in topic two at post 38, and topic three at 40, but topic four at 48. That means that 10 posts have elapsed, and the Serpent shows up again, most likely from the ceiling to attack the team.)

Now, who will RP as these Serpent Parts. The Bosses will be NPC'd by the Tob. Jounin/Jounin the body guards, and the ANBU Commander or head Jounin will NPC the Serpent. It should be a Four V 2 fight, with the odds against them, but as time goes on, it will be more advantageous towards the two, as the revival of the Serpent.

Note: The Serpent will be all typed up, and a regular strength S rank, they will NOT be like the Samurai that attacked the village, where they can withstand "ultimate" attacks and such, a kunai through the eye will work just as well, no plot armor for these guys. And yes, it will be possible to One Hit Kill these guys. The Kage's life is in the hands of his team, which means of course, if the team fails to free him before the Serpent shows up, the Serpent uses that barrier to try and kill the Kage's, which will most likely work unless something drastic happens. *Like say the teams refuse to free the Kage, then most likely death will occur, but the teams should more than not free the Kage in time*

There is no cross topicing, meaning if I defeat him, I can't join Genesis to help him defeat his Serpent. Large rewards will be given, large bonuses, and perhaps some rare loot that will be typed up. (Most of it will be a one person loot style, meaning if the Kage dies, goes inactive or leaves/quits, the item is lost forever, non-transferable stuff)

So thoughts??

Credits : Nike and Tervola for artwork

Last edited by Nike Jotetsu on 29th October 2012, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spy Guy Kai

Spy Guy Kai

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 11:35 am

NIKE... *_*

فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Love-you

Excuse me while I have sex with this Plot.
فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Asuma_nar-606_941-1
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 3:14 pm

Love it. Go for it, but are we getting ahead of ourselves? I meant he samurai plot isn't over yet, chunin exams are on their way and now we have this one? Can we make this one after the chunin exams? o.o
Back to top Go down
A Lyon

A Lyon

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 3:20 pm

I think you're over controlling stuff. I mean, quite honestly I don't believe things will go as you want o.o You're even specifying things like the number of topics, posts, people that can participate and all of that. It was proved that a site wide plot doesn't work when you give people an X amount of freedom. And you're basically taking away all of their freedom and forcing them to rp your story o.o

This is WAAAAY too specific.
Like, WAY.

I think the plot needs to be more general.

also, as a sidenote, we still have 4 key characters still waiting to be released. Like, the 4 most important characters we've had, and the whole reason why we're killing the samurai now o.o

In general, the idea is good but you're inserting buttloads of new characters when we didn't release Amateratsu, Susanoo, Izanagi and Izanami to start S2 with the Chuunin exams. Plus the way too specific thing...
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus

Nike the Magnus

D Rank

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 3:48 pm

Lawl, I think we've proved site wide plots with freedom don't work.

Aka, Marcus and Samurai...

Too much freedom, and it failed.

Why not try little less freedom.

It was proved that a site wide plot doesn't work when you give people an X amount of freedom. <----- You mean total freedom right??? Cause that's what we did... going swimmingly, people going inactive... not posting... the only people posting are those jounin defending those genin etc etc
Back to top Go down
A Lyon

A Lyon

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 3:54 pm

Do you really believe people will suddenly become interested when we tell them EXACTLY what to do? o.o
I don't.

The reason the samurai plot failed was because it wasn't interesting, dot. People could post and do what they wanted, but it wasn't interesting enough. And tbf, it wasn't Mario's plot wither, he just picked it up. I mean look at how good the plot was...

5 samurai attack villages. The End.

The problem wasn't too much freedom, it was the lack of effort put in it.
Back to top Go down
Spy Guy Kai

Spy Guy Kai

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 4:06 pm

Know why I think they'll be interested? Cause it affects their MONEY.

This has a ton of effort behind it. This is interesting as hell. Yes the ppl need to be controlled.
I agree with Nike.
Back to top Go down
A Lyon

A Lyon

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 4:31 pm

Danieru wrote:
Know why I think they'll be interested? Cause it affects their MONEY.

This has a ton of effort behind it. This is interesting as hell. Yes the ppl need to be controlled.
I agree with Nike.

You really think so? So what you're saying is, we weren't able to come up with a decent plot so we start a new one that forces them to do things the way WE want them to, and if they don't want to cooperate, we keep their money. Seems legit.

This sounds like a recipe for failure, quite honestly o.o
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 4:51 pm

The plots failed so far because the people role plaing the NPC weren't doing their jobs.

This plot has too much NPCs.

It will fail, because since then nothing changed, people are still not up for playing NPC because they don't care what happens to the NPC.

We need a plot with PC characters.

NPC are just not working.
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus

Nike the Magnus

D Rank

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 4:59 pm

Marcus had his own plot if your thinking I was talking about the Samurai. The Samurai plot went swimmingly until Tash left. TBS what if no one likes your plot?

so we start a new one that forces them to do things the way WE want them to, and if they don't want to cooperate, we keep their money. Seems legit.

Lets rephrase that

so we take a plot, change it up, and forces our members to do things the way WE want them to, and if they don't want to cooperate, we attack and destroy there village. Seems legit.

So all those Samurai would have been perfectly fine if left alone? Perfectly alright, no damage? And these latest four big bad guys... they won't hurt or do anything right? I mean if we leave them alone... they won't do anything.

You see the issue here... your forcing them to do something, but when I have an actual script for *Genin* to follow... suddenly its a different story

The problem wasn't too much freedom, it was the lack of effort put in it.

There was huge amount of effort put in, by everyone all around, you, all those NPC's, Marcus, me Tash. The problem WAS too much freedom, and it wasn't from the members, it was from staff who kept trying to let members do as they please.

Everyone needs structure, especially now. And I think this is a good way to do it.

But I respect your opinion

3 yes's, two no.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty25th October 2012, 8:48 pm

I think........ having a large amount of control, scripting things, highly-organized preparation is a great way to portray a story. I'm afraid I cannot say the same for pulling off a plot on an RPG-forum.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-- like, I mean I really like the Nike-plot. I really like the Lyon-plot. I don't think/know if we can do the both.

Let me collect my words by stalling with a side-note:
Marcus wrote:
people are still not up for playing NPC because they don't care what happens to the NPC.
I sort of like Kishii a whole lot. Me and Arashi are killing it. Just for the saying of things~

ALSO I TOOK THE LIBERTY OF USING KISHII FOR "HEY IF WE EVER WANT TO INTRODUCE JASHINISM THAT'S COOL I'LL KEEP HIM ALIVE UNTIL WE CHOOSE SOMEONE FOR HIM TO PASS IT ON TO" PURPOSES. HOPE THAT'S OKAY!

Baaaaaack to on-topic land:
The best plots I've ever had with my characters are those that sort of just happen. I'm talking to my sensei or my team, a thing happens, I get affected by things, I thing and then think about the thing to thing-it.
I mean, we all judge character-apps, yes? We see how many people already have a preset direction they're launching their characters at. Who am I to say: "yeah but don't bother finding the true meaning of Christmas: there's samurai attacking, so go do that."

*That* was what was wrong with the plot-- nay, plots in general, pour moi.

We need some kinetic: something to get the wheels rolling, ruffle some feathers. Give a village a God, and that wheel should start turning just enough so that the car goes, but not down a set path~

I do not support a plot that is so "guiding," but I refuse to speak against it. useless is me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة   فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة Empty

Back to top Go down

فن إستخدام العرائس المتحركة
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure no Sato :: Kumo Gates-
Jump to: