Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

عرائس الماريونت

Go down 
+2
Nike the Magnus
Zewo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zewo

عرائس الماريونت K22nFUP
Zewo

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Re: عرائس الماريونت   عرائس الماريونت Empty18th June 2012, 12:53 am

[A few questions/statements before I post;

1. They were shuriken, just a side note.

2. I'm curious how Delva suspected Takumi to have a shadow clone as the Shuriken. The smoke was blinding, and it was odd to have a hunch considering your sharingan isn't activated which can't detect the chakra signature of the shuriken.

3. I think your chakra reserves are extremely low at this point. If not fully gone.

]
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus

عرائس الماريونت YiM50Vl
Nike the Magnus

D Rank

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 55000

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Reversing a decision   عرائس الماريونت Empty25th October 2012, 9:23 am

Recently, I've thought, well technology in Naruto isn't as uncivilized as I thought.

Would you all be willing to go along and veto my previous statement that you must have sensory to have a zoomed in eyesight, or extend your range of hearing? Of course this only applies to technology, not actual jutsu's? Anything basically outside of sensing
Back to top Go down
Spy Guy Kai

عرائس الماريونت 8wKG0sB
Spy Guy Kai

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Re: عرائس الماريونت   عرائس الماريونت Empty25th October 2012, 11:38 am

عرائس الماريونت Asuma_nar-606_941-1
Back to top Go down
A Lyon

عرائس الماريونت 8wKG0sB
A Lyon

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Re: عرائس الماريونت   عرائس الماريونت Empty25th October 2012, 2:25 pm

Nike wrote:
Would you all be willing to go along and veto my previous statement that you must have sensory to have a zoomed in eyesight, or extend your range of hearing? Of course this only applies to technology, not actual jutsu's? Anything basically outside of sensing
...Nope o.o

There's just noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way I would ever agree with this. Abusing money is already SO DAMN EASY with custom weapons, that it gets ridiculous sometimes. I mean, an S-rank mission gives you like 250 exp. Which is like, enough for 1, maybe 2 good jutsus.

On the other hand, it gives you 1M+ ryo, which you can use to buy "powerful" abilities for your stuff in the store ._. 2, powerful, abilities. And when we say "powerful", I mean Samehada like.

Allowing technology would just make it even worse. Instead of spending your money on upgrading weapons, you upgrade yourself with stuff. No. Just, no.
o.o
Back to top Go down
Sloth

عرائس الماريونت 8wKG0sB
Sloth

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Re: عرائس الماريونت   عرائس الماريونت Empty25th October 2012, 3:11 pm

I agree with Lyon. Sorry gaiz.
Back to top Go down
Spy Guy Kai

عرائس الماريونت 8wKG0sB
Spy Guy Kai

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Re: عرائس الماريونت   عرائس الماريونت Empty25th October 2012, 3:37 pm

Good point Sir.
Back to top Go down
Sloth

عرائس الماريونت 8wKG0sB
Sloth

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Re: عرائس الماريونت   عرائس الماريونت Empty25th October 2012, 3:38 pm

Thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
Yang Jotetsu

عرائس الماريونت K22nFUP
Yang Jotetsu

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Re: عرائس الماريونت   عرائس الماريونت Empty25th October 2012, 7:41 pm

I sadly have to agree with lyon as well. I got my hands on a mill cause of a S rank mission and now i just sit around with 800k looking to pretty much give it away because i already bought pretty much a full suit of chakra absorbing armor....
Back to top Go down
Sloth

عرائس الماريونت 8wKG0sB
Sloth

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Re: عرائس الماريونت   عرائس الماريونت Empty25th October 2012, 8:11 pm

OP, please nerf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

عرائس الماريونت Empty
PostSubject: Re: عرائس الماريونت   عرائس الماريونت Empty

Back to top Go down

عرائس الماريونت
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure no Sato :: Kumo Gates-
Jump to: