Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skia

نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء 8wKG0sB
Skia

نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty
PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty17th June 2012, 8:08 pm

(observing, still)

Fire, clones, and blades: all poofing and shining and slicing and dicing.... this was certainly a harsh match! Yui leaned closer and closer over the railing, barely hearing what Kenept said. After all: why should he be surprised she'd be here so soon? It wasn't like her to be a subject in the crowd, true, but even less like her to miss a chance at catching some raw, live action. The Uchiha named 'Zewo,' which Yui guessed was some kind of pet-name based off the name 'Zero' given by a girlfriend of his or something, preferred projectiles, while the one named Delva sought an up-close and personal battle. These two strategies were incompatible, and therefore produced a crucial variable: whoever governed the distance between the two combatants defined who would win the fight. With the range closed and a light cut to the gut, it seemed the ball was in Delva's court. However, Takumi Uchiha seemed to still have fight left in him. Yui clutched the bar with all of her might, with nerves and excited breathing-patterns as if she watched *her own* match, not theirs.

"Distance.... it's all about the distance." she chanted aloud, as if it was her response to Kenept's worrisome comment. "Then again.... with all the jutsu and clones they're using.... I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to chakra-reserves, either."
Back to top Go down
The Kirin's Phantom

نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء K22nFUP

PostSubject: Future Storm Gods:   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty21st October 2012, 1:57 am

Yoki Herajika gazed into the mirror, rapping his nude flesh with black leather bandages. The envy curdled inside him like bad milk. In shame, he always felt abnormal, to cover the Kirin's scales and the black seals that polluted his body. They made him weak; they made him strong. A double-sided sword. Some marks made-up were of the generational seal placed upon him, and some by his elders to share techniques and momentum archives. A skill passed down from generation to generation. Unfortunately for a child, his body was littered in ink-blot madness. The irregularity of his skin was enough to make rorschachs normal. He was teased for his monstrosity, but attempted to sport it with pride.

Evidently, he was a fair bit older than his teammates, and he did everything at every moment to display that. He wouldn't play. He wouldn't speak in childish slang. Sometimes, he would find himself very silent, as the elders had taken a vow of silence due to Herajika history. Yotomashi's mistake. The vow was of shame and guilt for letting the Kage fall. It was their duty as a clan to protect Lord Raikage. This was a clan of bodyguards after all.

Strapping the last piece of leather, he headed out from the shinto-type temple and to the tundra for training. This temple was where he was trusted to reside when training in the village. It was peaceful and allotted plenty of time for mediation. Relaxation was a necessity for the wrathful teen. He liked it here. It was away from nepotism and the guilt of his ancestry. Usually, he'd be stuck in the Kirin's temple just north of the village. It was dull and secluded there - a place he'd prefer never to visit again. Unfortunately, it was home. How life could be so cruel picking families and homes on a chance's whim. Perchance he'd grow to love the world he'd been curse with as a duty he saw to be important.

The Kirin's Child took his time to stroll the streets as most of it was new to him. It was busy and crowded here, new in every way. Besides, he was always an early riser, he didn't intended on being four hours early for training. Especially juxtaposed to the talents of his teammates. He didn't mean to belittle, but he had a good amount of years on them. Another price to ingenue life style.

Back to top Go down
Ashara

نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء LZy5BBF

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty21st October 2012, 3:31 pm

There was a gentle breeze that day, sweeping up the warm dust of Kumogakure's layered streets and clouding the dry air. It was not unusual to see paper fluttering around in this land of eccentrics, either from artists unsatisfied with their work or writers making countless edits - but this paper was different. Hundreds of sheets moving as a single unit, as though there was some task they had to fulfil. As though they were conscious. As though they were alive.

They moved away from the hot beige-coloured streets to the rocky tundra where Genin often went to train, following the young Yoji Herajiki and eventually drawing up alongside him. The rustling of paper became louder, as if drawing his attention, and white sheets wrapped together in the centre of the cloud to form the head of Yoki's teammate, Ashara, her amber eyes big and welcoming as ever. She did not speak, merely giving her teammate a smile. She knew Yoki would not take offense; he was aware of her throat injury, of the fact that talking brought pain.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء DI8azlR
Heisenberg

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty21st October 2012, 7:14 pm

It was serene and clear day that tragedy would strike at the heart of Kumogakure. Perhaps this was the calm before the storm but no one could have predicted what would occur later that day. It was still rather early, just after dawn, when two particular ninja where headed to a particular place together. These two where part of the same genin squad and that particular place they were heading was towards the Alps of thunder. More specifically a special plateau area which was popular as a training site for genin and chuunin. No doubt those two genin were heading for that area. But where was the third genin member of that squad you may ask? He was already there...

“Swwosh, sswosh, swosh, thud, thud, thud” The sound of three arrows being launched almost simultaneously and then hitting a wooden targets. These arrows were fired by a young Byakuya Raizen who was up from since before dawn training. He was working on his archery skills of which later on would become legendary. From 100 meters away Raizen would hit three separate wooden targets dead on. He then does a half tiger seal with one hand which releases some birds into the sky. 3 of them and quickly Raizen fire's off 3 more arrows. Unfortunately he only hits one. “GGGggrrr..” Before they could fly out of range though he loads another arrow but first loads it up with lightning chakra before firing it. When it passes in between the two birds an arch or lightning comes off it and hits each of them. Raizen watches as they fall to earth. Quickly he drops his bow and forms the ram handseal to perform the body flicker. He thus closes the gap between him at the two falling birds and slashes them in half with his sword.
“Its still not enough dammit! I need to be stronger..I'll kill those bastards with my father's technique I swear it.”
Raizen continues training.
Back to top Go down
The Kirin's Phantom

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty22nd October 2012, 1:32 am

The subtle sound of frozen grass crunched under the boys feet as he arrived on the training ground. It gave away his position - a dumb mistake on the field. In battle, Yoki would have cursed the day. He was surprised he didn't let out a foul word now. Of course, surprise wasn't anywhere in his accumulations of emotion when his goat-like eyes zoomed in on his comrade - a rival of sorts. However, it wasn't anything like the animosity between his accompanying teammate and the aggressive girly-boy. Though, Yoki wasn't one to judge on appearance. It was impossible to just look at his creature qualities - you had to stare.

Morning left a clean layer of frost to glaze the Alps of Thunder. It was a beautiful gift from all three jin's gone awry in the heat of Raizen's hatred. His anger left him loud and clunky, and easy to counter. Obviously, the future Raikage had no reason to be thinking like this among friends, but he never really trusted aggression. It was hard from him to even trust the Kirin inside. It wasn't hard to sneak about the dusted ground. If they were attacked here, they'd be able to hear their targets easily. Honestly, it was a small detail most ninja overlooked, but not the goldeneye'd Shinobi.

He felt sorry for him in a familiar way, but a strange internal silence kept from acting on empathy. "You know, Raizen, animal cruelty is a step to insanity." He coaxed - his eyes scanning every movement of his anger. He truly was intimidating. A devil child with a kind heart, and he was funny - in a weird way.
Back to top Go down
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty22nd October 2012, 3:02 pm

Ashara's eyes sank as her teammate subtly ignored her. Beside her floating head, shoulders formed just to shrug, feigning indifference, before out of the paper swarm her whole body materialized. She wore her regular Shinobi outfit that day, shivering as the frosty grass chilled her toes in her sandals.
Her expression hardened when she saw Raizen. She had always disliked people who were constantly angry, but her long-haired teammate took it to a new level. It was as though each day he was striving for some new level of brutality, some new way to hurt people. Ashara's mastery of the Dance of the Shikigami was all that had kept her from severe injury during Raizen's many outbursts, turning her body to paper when he began showing signs of fury.
Beside the future Raikage, Ashara moved silently, more cautious than her comrade and much less welcoming.
I came here to train, she thought grumpily, holding her scarred throat. I don't even need to acknowledge Raizen's existence, despite what Sensei says.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Heisenberg

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty22nd October 2012, 7:54 pm

"Shut up Yoki." Raizen says as to his teammate as he gets close. Honestly, he hadn't even really heard what he had said but knew that he would have made some smart-ass comment as per usual when he arrived. Thus he didn't even look at him when he sheathed and answered. Due to his developing sensory abilities now at this time Raizen also knew that Ashara, his other teammate, was also present. "And you, Ashara." He says as he turns towards her. "I'll be surprised if you even know how to walk anymore....always in this stupid Shikigami thing." Raizen says this as he walks past them both while taking one of the floating papers that make up the Shikigami dance and crushing it in his hands. He then throws the crumbled paper back towards them. Then turns his head to look at them.

"Say...why are you two so early anyway? Don't think any amount of training will make you two talentless whelps any better, especially compared to me." Danieru then takes the bow attached to his back into his hands. "But tell you what." He turns to face them. "I'll give you a once in a lifetime offer. Special joint training with me: you two run around and I'll try to hit you." Raizen loads an arrow into his bow. "Yes, it'll be perfect, DON'T YOU THINK?! NO MORE ANIMAL CRUELTY YOKI! I GET TO PERFECT MY ARCHERY! AND YOU TWO GET TO PERFECT WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING FOR THE REST OF YOUR PITIFUL LIVES: RUNNING FOR IT!" A crazy look comes upon Raizen's face as he shouts to them. The arrow load in the bow which was now loaded with lightning chakra is fired at Ashara's head. Since she was in Shikigami dance she would probably simply split apart into paper to avoid it. But as with the bird before, bolts of lightning would spark off the arrow as it flew past and burn most of the paper.

Knowing this would probably be the result, Raizen's expression returns to normal or in fact an even calmer expression than before. He then turns and walks away. "Just don't interrupt me for the next few hours....I'm going to work on my sensory skills."
Back to top Go down
The Kirin's Phantom

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty23rd October 2012, 4:22 am

As soon as Raizen began his crazy rant, Yoki could sense some form of violence to come. In retaliation to that, he started to form a circular motion with his left hand, leaving his coordinated one free. He was charging the circular motion discreetly with chakra. the future-Fuujin was planing to stop dangerous movement if needed. The girly-boy had become aggressive and predictable, and, therefore, a threat to them in missions. They'd already done a challenging missions, based on their battle skills, and it was always the same story. The monster had to act as hero and save his comrades from Raizen's destructive ego, whether Raizen be the antagonist or the damsel. Yoki tried to think about where this boy's insecurities stemmed from; after all, on the surface, he didn't seem to have a reason to complain or act out. There had to be something.

The violent personality lashed out, and began to taunt and prod for a reaction. Did he just want attention? Was that all this was? It seemed pathetic to the walking monstrosity. Honestly, what was the use in complaining, in acting-out? What did he gain. It was believable, and tolerable, until he locked-on to a different target: them!

A lot of cruel, uncharacteristic words were thrown around, but a powerful Lighting Arrow Technique was generated that halted all forms of verbal retaliation. But Yoki was always perpared - something that constantly irritated the girly-boy. Herajika never missed a beat.

An arrow left a distinct kinetic trail, and it was one that the tattooed boy could use to protect his paper comrade. He knew she could avoid it with ease, but the Herajika wouldn't allow ally on ally conflict on an important training day. He had to stop this technique to make that statement. After all, Chuunin exams were just around the corner and they needed to start acting like a team. As the lightning arrow raced directly towards its target, with a Kinetic Replacement Jutsu, Yoki could take the arrow's movement, charge it with chakra, and then duplicate for himself to use in any desired direction. At the same speed, in a blink of an eye, Yoki used the arrow's momentum on his body put himself between the Lightning Arrow and Ashara. However, when everyone's eyes settled, something was off.

The circular chakra that the Herajika heir had forged earlier, encased the lightning arrow, and stopped in mid-air. This worked by creating a spherical perimeter around any object and filling it with pressured chakra. It created it's own echo-system of gravity where no movement could possibly take place; even the lightning froze in space and time leaving bending light. It would have been beautiful in another conflict.

Then, Yoki Herajika looked his storm-god partner in his ordinary eyes. The clan members eyes stared deeply into Raizen's broken soul. "Tell me Raizen, is the reason you wish to focus on Sensory as a Mastery, because you wish to match my power." He coaxed, hoping his rage would get the best of him, and he could end this slowly. Honestly, Yoki could sense the next six movements of his foe just out of kinetic inflections in boy. Subtle muscle memory planing Raizen's own attacks. "Funny, my Kekke Genkai does all my Sensory for me. Now, perhaps that's something to be angry about." He taunted as Raizen did before haphazardly launching and arrow which still hung dead in the air.

Then, Yoki's eyes fixated to his other companion. "Run. I won't risk any greater injuries on you because of his recklessness." He smiled; there was a valiant fret in everything this older brother-type did. He wasn't sure if she'd be stunned by the situation, so he reiterated. "He's wild and might go for you as a primary target. If that's the case, you'll only make my job more challenging. Go!" He commanded, hoping she'd get the hint. Honestly, the situation was a strategist worst nightmare. He'd have to protect and attack at the same time. One shot at that injury and they were through.

"Remember, just listening to the frozen ground. You'll know who's behind you and when." He aided, not looking back to see how far she'd made. Besides, he could only focus on one kinetic trail at once. He didn't even know if she's stayed to fight. Only a fool would have done that.

Now, the unofficial team-leader was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty23rd October 2012, 2:09 pm

Ashara winced as the sparking arrow flew towards her, her upper half turning into a construct of grey paper sheets for the moment before she realized Yoki had blocked the arrow. Frowning deeply, she took one step back, then two, forming the first handseal of a jutsu for if Raizen indeed targeted her. Her paper kunai couldn't do much in the event of an attack, not at the level she was at, but she couldn't just stand around and do nothing. Water techniques weren't an option, either, as they would simply conduct the lightning right to her.
But Ashara did not run. She told herself she didn't want to seem cowardly, but that wasn't right. Deep down, she knew what she wanted: to teach Raizen a lesson. It was time he stopped his bullying.
I won't let him hurt people, she told Yoki in her whisper, coughing painfully even at that.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Heisenberg

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty23rd October 2012, 6:52 pm

There, just has Raizen had expected. Well not exactly. Ashara did revert completely into paper as to try and avoid the arrow but Yoki blocked it. Because he was older, he probably always felt as if the youngest member of their team from Raizen. Admittedly, Yoki's KKG was impressive the way he blocked it but Raizen and his rageful pride at this time would not acknowledge it. All in all the result was the same so Raizen turns and starts walking. "Idiot, who would compare themselves to you!" Raizen shouts as he walks away. He would continue to do so until he senses something interesting. At that time he merely turns his head to look back. His face holds a malicious grin and his eyes twinkle with killing-intent while lighting sparks around his upper-body. "You aren't afraid Ashara? Good for you." He then turns and continues to walk away. As he gets a good distance away the lightning sparking around him would stop as he heads up to a summit of one of the Alps to continue training.
Back to top Go down
The Kirin's Phantom

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty27th October 2012, 12:21 pm

Yoki took in the brash remark towards his skill as a jab at his appearance. It was nothing Yoki hadn' heard before, and of course, he'd built a wall just for these sort of insults. He took could make it crumble and show a bitter side, a dangerous one. There was pride in the Herajika yet! "You don't consider me greater than you, and yet, you lash out so coldly at the thought. Is this out of envy, or a simple whinny cliche. Everyone's experienced death of person they loved, Raizen, it doesn't make you special." He lashed out, but in an educated, collected fashion.

How did he know of Raizen's misfortunes. Perhaps, it was due to the fact of the Herajika Clan being sworn protectors of the village. Did they have their own library of the village secrets. Librarians of discomfort and pain. In order to fully protect, they needed information. The knowledge I other villages however, tht was a challenge.

Yoki glared to Ashara as Raizen spotted out words o' bravery. He was discussed. he reflected back on historical mistakes - things he familiar with. Still remaining calm, and without retaliation. The air hanging like a priceless picture. "she does not stay of bravery, she stays of pride. It's a trait this will get her killed, or broken in the field. Luckily, you don't plan on attacking us.l he assured, trying to keep the peace. It was hard being the responsible one.

Back to top Go down
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty28th October 2012, 2:40 pm

Ashara fought to keep her expression still, biting the inside of her right cheek in an attempt to stop herself from barking some vile insult at Raizen that would surely hurt her throat and do nothing but amuse him.
She was prepared to fight. She wanted to fight. If she could so much as touch Raizen, she would accept whatever counter-attack he threw at her, because in her mind, she would have won anyway. But if the chance presented itself, she planned to do a whole lot more than touch him. She would hurt him. Badly, if need be.
She was still lost in her fantasy when she realised Raizen was walking away, and Yoki was questioning her field skills. It won't get me killed, she told him quietly, holding her throat. My paper means I'm invincible. Remember? Ashara may have been powerful for a Genin, but she was still a Genin, and a naive one at that.
Back to top Go down
Ashara

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty2nd November 2012, 8:45 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
The Kirin's Phantom

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty2nd November 2012, 9:01 am

( Raizen hasn't been posting much lately. I'm sure Raijin is just busy. Lets be patient for him as this is his thread and a staple point in his characters history. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Heisenberg

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty10th November 2012, 10:22 am

((Excuse the Meta-gaming but yeah~))

After a few hours of intense sensory training in the peaks of the alps Raizen treks back to the open field again where he had left his teammates. No doubt they had been doing some training of their own. Raizen didn't care. As he walks down he was still shivering from the intense cold of the summit. He breathes some fire into his hands and rubs them together. He was walking past his two teammates when an elder chuunin shouts out to them.
"Ah! Team 6. You're sensei says he'll be a little late from his mission so he sent me to tell you deliver a message to you." Raizen stops walking. "As you know the chuunin exams are coming up but unfortunately, I have deemed Team 6 unprepared to participate." "W~hat!?" The arcs of lightning around Raizen's upper body return but this time with more intensity. "R-raizen-kun, please calm down!" Raizen turns and jumps onto the chuunin, taking him to the ground.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Raizen screams in his face. At the same time he breathes fire in his face burning it badly. He then gets up and faces his two teammates.
"You two, useless, insolent, maggots! You will not hold me back!!!"
Raizen draws his sword and charges at Yoki (who was standing closer) with a vicious lightning charged slash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء   نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء Empty

Back to top Go down

نص حلو عن العطااااااااااء
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Lightning :: Kumogakure no Sato :: Kumo Gates-
Jump to: