Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

الانبا مكاريوس والام ايرينى

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delva©

الانبا مكاريوس والام ايرينى LZy5BBF
Delva©

الانبا مكاريوس والام ايرينى Empty
PostSubject: Re: الانبا مكاريوس والام ايرينى   الانبا مكاريوس والام ايرينى Empty16th June 2012, 1:41 am

Today on Delva's right hand side was the blade known an Omoyagashi the Uchiha blade. This blade consisted of chakra metal giving the boy a sleek and easy way of going about his battle to come. Boryashi Giant Shuriken was on his back. And he had 3 kunai concealed in each of his socks, making 6 kunai. His weapon inventory was only small today, but it still was a big enough inventory for another genin level opponent. They were on a sloped area with a lot of grass around them, and the sun was still shining. Was there not a better day to fight an opponent using kenjutsu. Delva would stare into the eyes of the opponent with his own pale blue eyes, unexpected of the sharingan to take over.

"Sure!," the man said, and before Delva could say anything the man ran about fifteen feet up the sloped hill. This puzzled the Uchiha clansman who soon turned to once again face his opponent. "I dare you to come at me first!," the other genin prompted Uchiha Delva. This made Delva think for a second that the boy in front of him may have been a defensive jutsu user, but he didn't let that trouble his mind. "Fine, I'll strike first, but here's my name to keep this to tradition, Uchiha Delva.," Delva prompted the genin in front of him, "what may yours be." As soon as the genin would reply Delva would draw Omoyagashi from it's red sheathe, revealing the crimson coloured chakra metal blade.

Delva would than raise his blade in front of him holding it in roughly a 45 degree angle towards his opponent pointing. The blade would than begin to glow a blue color, indicating that the chakra had begun to flow into the blade strengthening it. He would than quickly dash upwards on the hill keeping in mind that his opponent was afoot. Upon getting within the five feet range he would activate an all too familiar jutsu, "sharingan," he whispered under his breath as his eyes turned a deep red with one dot, indicating the second tomoe. With this he could make somewhat of a prediction of the man he was facing's moves. As he made his approach to the man he would quickly flash an array of blades consisting of 10 separate parts from directly in front of him, being; 50º Angle►130º Angle►90º Angle►110º Angle►70º Angle►10º Angle►160º Angle►70º Angle►90º Angle►80º Angle. After this if the opponent had not been rendered he would duck down and attempt a leg sweep to knock the enemy off balance.

The battle was now started and the heated heart of the shinobi known as Uchiha Delva was burning fierce. His confidence was not lacking in any aspect possible and was confident all to the eye could see. There would be no way of striking fear into this young genin's mind.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

الانبا مكاريوس والام ايرينى 8wKG0sB
Genesis

الانبا مكاريوس والام ايرينى Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Mist Description   الانبا مكاريوس والام ايرينى Empty5th October 2012, 12:53 am

This is just for general knowledge.

The setting is like a large and vast open field with a mist that is thin along the outer range of it but as you venture near the middle toward a lake, it gets very thick to the point where bodies are only silhouettes.

A-Rank-Gives those training +20 EXP each post.(300 words minimum posting required)

**Will update level when I purchase higher ones.**
Back to top Go down

الانبا مكاريوس والام ايرينى
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Board :: Contests-
Jump to: