Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

Yeet Forumotion

Go down 
+3
Hestoken
Temp
Gambit
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Temp

Yeet Forumotion - Page 2 8wKG0sB
Temp

Yeet Forumotion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion - Page 2 Empty8th May 2020, 10:28 pm

Brian you seem to be projecting that I take meds, or you pivot to people "needing to". I can see some in fap chat posing an involuntary danger to people. Some admittedly a danger to themselves, and projecting such toward me like Jules.

Brian, didn't you say you go to a psychiatrist? Hope that's working out Brian while in quarantine.

It's weird how you groom people such as Tyler, Jules, Mugen, and even Blaine. What did Blaine do to you for you to say he psychoanalyzes people? You've been repeating that about him for years since before he appeared.

Jules didn't even meet Blaine before this year, so he didn't come up with it. It's a funny joke if Blaine didn't have training and he didn't get oddly banned on FTRP+Gladius.

For someone who fails in going to therapy you have a good knack for spectating. Throw a little meme and generic statement here or there. Suddenly, you're a predictor.

Have you used the same computer for years? Why do you still have Ausept's LR picture that looked like he was in middle school? Why didn't you give the same courtesy to your doxxing of Blaine?
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion - Page 2 Empty23rd May 2020, 4:57 am

Sounds too much like politics.. or grade school
Back to top Go down
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeet Forumotion - Page 2 DI8azlR

PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion - Page 2 Empty12th June 2020, 1:26 am

oda why can't i send pm. oda why can't i find old stuff. oda fix this gd site ffs. hi temp.
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion - Page 2 Empty9th November 2020, 11:56 am

👀👀👀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeet Forumotion   Yeet Forumotion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeet Forumotion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Board :: General Discussion-
Jump to: