Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان

Go down 
+3
Talukra
Sloth
Sumander.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sumander.

مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان K22nFUP
Sumander.

مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty
PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty29th May 2012, 5:03 pm

yeah sorry, On friday or tommorow ust likely friday I will combine the shops, and do the canon clans
Back to top Go down
Sloth

مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان 8wKG0sB
Sloth

PostSubject: Inactivity   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty4th July 2012, 9:55 pm

We need to come up with this.

Inactivity:
Genin- 5 months
Chuunin- 1 month
Jounin- 3 weeks
Special Jounin- 1 month
Kage- 2 weeks

Those are things that just popped in my head.

DISCUSS!
Back to top Go down
Talukra

Talukra

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty4th July 2012, 10:19 pm

Don't agree with the Genin one.

Genin and Chunnin should at least post once - thrice within a one month frame.

Special Jounin and Normal Jounin once - Thrice in a two week frame.

And the Kage should at least be expected to post once - thrice in a one or two week frame.

That's my input on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Tashiro Yuki

Tashiro Yuki

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty5th July 2012, 4:34 am

Actually I believe Kage & Jounin should have the same amount of Activity. They are very important and valuable to the village. Plus the Jounin has a team to run which should make him active. The Kage has to run the village and whatever is needed of them.

Kage & Jounin = 2 Weeks(Should at least be posting 4-5 times a week.)

Tokujou & Chuunin= 3 Weeks(Should at least be posting 3 times a week, 4 times if they run a team.)

Genin= 4 Weeks(Should at least be posting 2 times a week.)
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty5th July 2012, 9:32 am

Kages and Jounin should at least post about twice a week, if the topics allow for that.

Anybody else should at least post once a week. I mean with who should the Kages and Jounin RP if not with Tokubetsu, Chuunin and Genin?

Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty7th July 2012, 12:35 pm

Hrm, let's make this simpler because this really shouldn't be a drawn out topic.

Inactivity - This is the term used when a character is absent from the RP world for prolonged amounts of time.

If you do not make an RP Post (Yes, this means that you could very well be active in the discussion forums or even the chat box) and you do not have a legitimate absence within the period of 2 weeks, you will be capable of being flagged for inactivity. Usually, inactivity is more harshly frowned upon with higher ranking character because high rankers help to shape the Shinobi World and the ones ranked below them.

At the point of being flagged, one of two things can happen based upon the discretion of staff.

1. If you have consistently shown that you cannot remain active, more than likely you will lose your character or your high ranking posistion - If you were a Kage, you would drop to Jounin. If you were a Jounin, you would drop to Special Jounin. If you were Special Jounin, you drop to Chuunin. No ranks below Special Jounin drop any further.

2. If you have not been consistently inactive, you may receive a PM from a staff member stating that you have been flagged for inactivity and the punishments stated in the first situation will occur to the person if their activity does not pick up within the span of one week.

All in all, inactivity is left up to the discretion of staff. So, there is no loopholing with "Posting once a week" and thinking that you can skate by on feigned activity. By accepting high positions, you agree that if you do go inactive, your position may be compromised even if your excuse is logical. The only way to avoid these punishments is through use of the absence forum.

Kage - If you are a Kage and go inactive, the village will choose a new candidate to step in. If your inactivity is excused by an absence, depending on the length of time that you are absent, a new candidate may still be chosen. It would then be up to the new Kage to determine whether they would relinquish the position back to you upon your return but that is not guaranteed or required.

Whaddya think?
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty7th July 2012, 1:08 pm

This gets my signature.
Back to top Go down
Tashiro Yuki

Tashiro Yuki

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty7th July 2012, 1:11 pm

Suggestion, If a Kage knows he is going on Absence. Can they pick someone to run the village until they get back. That is how things would really run if the Kage had left the village for something. Though if they don't select then the village can pick the candidate then.
Back to top Go down
Talukra

Talukra

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty7th July 2012, 5:49 pm

I honestly like Tashiro's idea. If a Kage posts up an absence it's only logical that he can choose someone else to run the village.

I just like the idea because it can keep a village going and can lead to feuds because what if the person they put in charge refuses to step down? Character Development ~

Felix's post also gets my sign off.

Aye.
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty7th July 2012, 6:18 pm

Yes yes, I like both of these but for Tashiro's, shall we have this decision be made IC via a post before the kage goes inactive? Or have someone take over the account to make that post if that kage is already gone?
Back to top Go down
Tashiro Yuki

Tashiro Yuki

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty7th July 2012, 8:01 pm

Ahh I think it should be Done ICly this way its like the entire village will know who is the acting Kage is. I'm sure the Kage going on away can spend a little time making a post IC appointing who they want to lead the village.
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty7th July 2012, 8:04 pm

Yea that's what I was saying

Back to top Go down
Tashiro Yuki

Tashiro Yuki

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty8th July 2012, 12:07 am

I know that Loki, but I was only agreeing with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty8th July 2012, 10:11 am

Okay, we'll get this rule up.
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty8th July 2012, 10:23 am

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان   مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان Empty

Back to top Go down

مؤتمر صحفى مع الزمان
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Wind-
Jump to: