Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

قصص عن المحبه

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naka

قصص عن المحبه DI8azlR
Naka

قصص عن المحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: قصص عن المحبه   قصص عن المحبه Empty27th October 2012, 2:44 pm

A: I write, by majority, fantisies. I'm kind of a Samurai Otaku... and a shinobi otaku as well. I might go into manga... but I'm better at writing than I am at drawing right now, so I'm going for writer at the moment. With the help of a book I'm studiying, though, I'm starting to lean more toward the path of Mangaka.. I then found the creator of the said book was on DeviantArt, so now I'm trying to work on something for him to rate and critique now. ^^

One more note, I sometimes put down a lot more information than what is asked for...
Back to top Go down
Akira Zahard

قصص عن المحبه DI8azlR
Akira Zahard

قصص عن المحبه Empty
PostSubject: Akira Zahard   قصص عن المحبه Empty17th June 2013, 12:13 am

قصص عن المحبه Browse
-----
Let me introduce myself.
-----

NAME: Akira Zahard
- Alias:

ETHNICITY: Caucasian

-----
What do you see when you look at me?
-----

EYE COLOR: Green
WEIGHT AND HEIGHT: 100 lbs 4'5

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION: Akair has short dirty blond hair and lime green eyes that constantly seem to be glaring no matter what he does. Standing at 4’5 feet he is rather short with a thin frame which helps him squeeze through tight confines. Although he’s nobody special he likes to dress as if he is an aristocrat, often wearing an oversized rich looking white jacket over a more snug fitting black dress shirt. His pants are slightly more plain looking and coloured grey and are held up by a faded green leather belt that has seen better days. Around his neck is a golden eagle brooch which holds up a white front facing scarf that he thinks makes him look stylish but instead makes him seem more snobby. He would never be caught dead without his white archeologist gloves. Like a hall monitor He wears his ninja forhead protect as an armband around his left sleeve.

-----
Who am I really?
-----

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: At first glance there is nothing to see more than a cheerful, totally innocent eleven year old boy. But this is simply a façade, a mask to the boy's true..ish personality. Jealously is a common thing Akira feels, he is constantly finding himself jealous of others, jealous of the way they look, the way they live, the amount of money they have. With this jealously comes a need to one-up almost everyone he comes across. He will try at anything to try and make himself seem better in at least some way. This urge to be better than everyone has brought across a slightly mischievous and childish side to the boy. Sometimes he finds himself trying to stir up trouble between certain people, he enjoys also trying to make fools out of others. This is also in an attempt to try and make himself look and feel like he is superior to others in some way.

Akira enjoys exploring, he spends a lot of time trying to venture out and explore new places and see new things. His love of exploring is shown in how he sometimes refers to himself as 'The World's Greatest Explorer'. This is one of the primary reasons that he became a ninja. He thought that it would be a great opportunity for him to get out and see the world and the beauties that it has to offer. Another like of Akira's is his love of sweets, he is often seen with a bag of sweets in his hand, or one in his pocket. Though most of the time it's in his mouth, because that's what you do with sweets, you eat them. When he is not out exploring...or being jealous of people, he likes to spend the rest of his free time either sleeping, or relaxing. He enjoys this as it brings about a different change of pace which to him makes life more interesting.

Due to his age, he still has a love for playing games. He is in fact very childish and immature most of the time. Because of his inexperience in the world (despite being the World's Greatest Explorer) he is often fooled rather easily and is quite gullible. Though he is by no means an idiot, like gullible people sometimes are, he is in fact rather intelligent for his age...or so he likes to think. Really his intelligence is slightly above average for his age group, knowing certain things that some do not. His inexperience is also shown sometimes when he is in battle, regardless of the strength of the opponent he often acts rashly when fighting and will often make mistakes that cost him victory in a fight. When he loses he acts humble in defeat, though due to his insane problem with jealously he will get a burning ambition to defeat the person next time, sometimes going to extreme levels to try and do so.

Despite his faults Akira is still a rather pleasant person to be around. His love of fun and his general cheerfulness, even if it is an act, make him a rather easy to get along with person. He does in fact enjoy interacting with people and enjoys making new friends, perhaps it is because being in a group makes him feel somehow superior to others, perhaps it is simply because he likes being around people. His relationship with his family is rather strained, as he harbours a deep hate for his mother due to reasons that will be revealed when you read the history section of this application. His relationship with his father is slightly better, though not by much.

• Sweets
  • Exploring
  • Relaxing
  • Messing around
  • Sleeping

DISLIKES:

• People who are better than him
  • Not understanding certain things
  • Being called short
  • Eating vegetables
  • Getting sand in his shoes.

HOBBIES: Collecting Ninja stat cards

DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES:To explore ever inch of the world. His Nightmare is having nothing left to explore

-----
I got some skills.
-----

ELEMENT/'s: Water
CLAN: N/A
VILLAGE: Konohagakure

-----
This is my story!
-----

BIRTH PLACE: Konohagakure
DATE OF BIRTH: June 5th
ZODIAC SIGN: Gemini

HISTORY: The Zahard family's newest generation had had a problem for the last few years, they had been unable to bare a child. This was mostly due to the fact that the female in this partnership was often out being a ninja and doing what...ninjas do. This problem was solved around eleven or so years ago. The gender of said child was a mystery for the longest time (spoiler alert: it's a boy). When the time finally came around and the child was born, it was in fact a boy. Said boy was named Akira, and almost immediately Akira was left in the care of his father as his mother prioritised work over family it seemed. This was quite common as he grew up, this attributed to the main reason why Akira grew to dislike her mother quite a lot, while he grew to dislike his father due to the fact he seemed to not care that much that his wife wasn't around at all.

It was in the early years of his childhood that the first beginnings of his jealously towards people began. The first targets were the children in his local area, they didn't know how lucky they were, having two parents around all the time. At least that was what Akira often thought to himself. Because of this jealously Akira spent a lot of his time trying to find ways to appear superior to his 'friends'. This would often end up with some rather hilarious results, an example is how he ended up hanging from a lamp post while attempting to save a puppy, god knows how that got up there in the first place, but Akira being the super awesome child he was went to save it. And promptly got stuck. Despite this however he by the time he was around seven, he managed to gain the respect of his neighbours. Then a new challenge was presented to him, the challenge of becoming a 'super cool magic ninja', as the kids used to call her, like his mother. Akira realised the magnificent chance that this would present, he would be able to increase his own abilities to become superior to all around him, and also he would get to explore the world. There were totally no downsides to this, besides the slight risk of losing a limb...or death. But other than that nothing bad could possibly happen. Thus, he enrolled in the ninja school thingy, to learn to be...a ninja...hopefully.

And thus his epic journey, though it wasn't really a journey, began. For the next few years of his life he spent countless hours training, and learning how to become a ninja. Though he did get side tracked by several things, one of the main things being his constant attempt to appear better than the others and also his sense of mischief earned him quite a reputation within the academy. It was due to this failing that he missed out on being able to graduate the first time, and thus had to wait to retake the test. Though this was fine with Akira, because with a new group of students came a new chance for him to be able to show how great he was. Though he did keep the fact that he failed on the down low, he did not feel the need to be mocked for such a trivial matter. Really his mother was rather disappointed in him. His father, was more sympathetic about his failings, though not by much. Akira would show them though, he would show them all.

The Zahard family's newest generation had had a problem for the last few years, they had been unable to bare a child. This was mostly due to the fact that the female in this partnership was often out being a ninja and doing what...ninjas do. This problem was solved around eleven or so years ago. The gender of said child was a mystery for the longest time (spoiler alert: it's a boy). When the time finally came around and the child was born, it was in fact a boy. Said boy was named Akira, and almost immediately Akira was left in the care of his father as his mother prioritised work over family it seemed. This was quite common as he grew up, this attributed to the main reason why Akira grew to dislike her mother quite a lot, while he grew to dislike his father due to the fact he seemed to not care that much that his wife wasn't around at all.

It was in the early years of his childhood that the first beginnings of his jealously towards people began. The first targets were the children in his local area, they didn't know how lucky they were, having two parents around all the time. At least that was what Akira often thought to himself. Because of this jealously Akira spent a lot of his time trying to find ways to appear superior to his 'friends'. This would often end up with some rather hilarious results, an example is how he ended up hanging from a lamp post while attempting to save a puppy, god knows how that got up there in the first place, but Akira being the super awesome child he was went to save it. And promptly got stuck. Despite this however he by the time he was around seven, he managed to gain the respect of his neighbours. Then a new challenge was presented to him, the challenge of becoming a 'super cool magic ninja', as the kids used to call her, like his mother. Akira realised the magnificent chance that this would present, he would be able to increase his own abilities to become superior to all around him, and also he would get to explore the world. There were totally no downsides to this, besides the slight risk of losing a limb...or death. But other than that nothing bad could possibly happen. Thus, he enrolled in the ninja school thingy, to learn to be...a ninja...hopefully.

And thus his epic journey, though it wasn't really a journey, began. For the next few years of his life he spent countless hours training, and learning how to become a ninja. Though he did get side tracked by several things, one of the main things being his constant attempt to appear better than the others and also his sense of mischief earned him quite a reputation within the academy. It was due to this failing that he missed out on being able to graduate the first time, and thus had to wait to retake the test. Though this was fine with Akira, because with a new group of students came a new chance for him to be able to show how great he was. Though he did keep the fact that he failed on the down low, he did not feel the need to be mocked for such a trivial matter. Really his mother was rather disappointed in him. His father, was more sympathetic about his failings, though not by much. Akira would show them though, he would show them all. Now present day, at the grand age of eleven and a bit. Akira has finally graduated from the academy.

-----
The one behind the character.
-----

FACE CLAIM:

Quote :
Pandora Hearts- Oz Vessalius

CREATORS COMMENTS/NOTES: Nice site

ROLE PLAYING SAMPLE: (Optional for Genin.)
Back to top Go down
Katsuro Yamato

قصص عن المحبه 8wKG0sB
Katsuro Yamato

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 1 446 000

قصص عن المحبه Empty
PostSubject: Re: قصص عن المحبه   قصص عن المحبه Empty17th June 2013, 7:31 am

قصص عن المحبه 7a4d1910
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

قصص عن المحبه Empty