Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX

Go down 
+2
Uchia5evah
Kol Valkyrie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX DI8azlR
[THEFROST]

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty
PostSubject: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty30th May 2013, 6:28 am

Ask permission to use my code or go to my graphic shop, plox. Don't be a faget.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX Sadasdas3_zps599f15c0
[THEFROST]'s Random GFX Untitled-35_zps8e1c010b

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX Asdasdsadsa_zpsf8c81bb5

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX Asdasdsadasdasdas_zpsc7d5bfe7
[THEFROST]'s Random GFX Fdgfdgfdgd_zps36080778
[THEFROST]'s Random GFX Yoyoyo_zps2bfedbab

A SLIGHT COLOR CHANGE FOR KYLE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on 30th May 2013, 6:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]

[THEFROST]

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty30th May 2013, 6:29 am

Back to top Go down
Kol Valkyrie

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX K22nFUP
Kol Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty30th May 2013, 8:04 am

Do you take requests? you stuff is absolutely brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Uchia5evah

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX 8wKG0sB
Uchia5evah

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty30th May 2013, 9:33 am

Seraphiel wrote:

Did you do the GFX work for Bleach Platinum? Your style or overlaying is familiar.
Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]

[THEFROST]

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty30th May 2013, 9:37 am

Seraphiel wrote:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request

Yes, though I mostly do them there in my shop on that link. Guest are free to post there as well.

Quote :
Did you do the GFX work for Bleach Platinum? Your style or overlaying is familiar.

Yes. I'm the owner/creator of Bleach Platinum Heats RP, actually. Planning on unveiling a new layout later this week for our site's 3rd birthday on June 3rd; since it blows the current one out of the water.
Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]

[THEFROST]

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty4th June 2013, 2:44 am

Updating with images from my site's layout update

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX Image622

photo 06ff9629-f71f-4878-ae90-71a03733de7d_zps854510bd.jpg

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX Image630

photo HOTTT_zpsfb156727.gif

photo Image6853_zps1093ee00.png

photo Image6790_zps231be79c.png

photo Image6791_zpsea5e63c2.png

photo Image6845_zps4a50218e.png

photo Image6854_zpsb7ba4115.png

photo Image6856_zpsba49e32e.png

photo Image6746_zpsd6eb43ae.png

Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty5th June 2013, 2:13 pm

Right? The fuck are spoilers?
Back to top Go down
A Lyon

A Lyon

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty5th June 2013, 7:30 pm

Jokes wrote:
Right? The fuck are spoilers?
+1
Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]

[THEFROST]

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty5th June 2013, 10:29 pm

Is there a problem? We can always go wider.
Back to top Go down
Caesar

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX LZy5BBF
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty5th June 2013, 11:12 pm

holy stretched screens batman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Random GFX   [THEFROST]'s Random GFX Empty

Back to top Go down

[THEFROST]'s Random GFX
Page 1 of 1