AuthorMessage
ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Story/Plot   4th January 2018, 8:12 pm

Last but certainly not least.

A pretty touchy subject.

Any thoughts?

What would you as a member enjoy? How much nudging/support from the staff would you like to see?

What makes it all worthwhile? Rewards and cool things that are shiny and elusive? Or the story and development that gets your mind racing as you figure out how your character will react next?

Maybe it’s both?

ODaddy

What would you like to see from us?

[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.

[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
Zancrow Miyazaki

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 760,000

PostSubject: Re: Story/Plot   5th January 2018, 11:59 pm

Plot ideas can vary, I'm sure everyone will contribute something that could be integrated into one huge idea. People would have a much more fun time exploring the plot if they know they have had some hand in formulating it. I think a good plot to focus on could be that the current IC world is just reeling from a Shinobi World War. Tensions are still there and X-gakure no Sato is the victorious village. Could lead into other things like the formation of the Akatsuki at some later point, idk

[17:23:24] Arisa Yamanaka : You talked bad on the gays yet you chose sasuke uchiha as your account name 0_0

[21:08:41] @ KidBushido : Dem walls were destroyed faster than Shaq's wife on their honeymoon. HI-OOOOOHHHH!

[16:16:25] @ Lord General Taiho Seiker : I do enjoy my big titted po- I mean no I don't ._.

[16:36:32] Astral : Sad Zan why do you have to be so right