Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

Rebirth? You Decide.

Go down 
+16
Ichaka
Ipos
Souji
February 30th
Chinou
Tang Hao
Ruby Rose
Xion
KidBushido
Sabu
Murderous Nero
Yamida
Zancrow Miyazaki
GambitsAlt
Tenshi
ODa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you want LR to make a come back?
Yes
Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap280%Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 80% [ 28 ]
No
Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 9% [ 3 ]
Maybe?
Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 11% [ 4 ]
Don’t care
Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Genesis

Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 8wKG0sB
Genesis

Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty5th January 2018, 9:17 am

I'd come back. Can't say how active I'd be but I'm sure it won't be as much as I was before because I'm a full adult now lol. I agree with some points made here about needing serious administration oversight and consistency in rules and rulings.
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty5th January 2018, 7:20 pm

o:
Back to top Go down
Sh1nsui

Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 YiM50Vl

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty7th January 2018, 6:37 am

KidB! My long lost love <333
Happy new years guys!
Ok so, business. I agree with everything gambit said. I would love LR to be reborn, this is where i started to RP guys, so why would i say no. But changes are in order. I'm not saying scrape the systems, maybe change them a bit. Make things clearer. Remove that fluff posting rule (lol jk but um... Yea... That was funny, advice: don't target the trolls? It just satisfies them)
In all seriousness, i'm older now, i have work, i got a monkey to look after (my child right there), but i would find a way to rp, i just don't want to come home from a hard day at work and then find more drama on the one place that was originally supposed to be our eacape. Fix that problem that rp sites never seem to, and i can contest to that since me and ryan have tried like what... 3 sites i mean times? That is honestly the thing that makes or break a rp site, not the systems. You can have decent systems but a bad atmosphere ans everything falls apart. #NoDramaRp
So all in all, lets bring this bish back and just have fun, work together and end the day with a memorable post.
Back to top Go down
Tanuki

Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 K22nFUP
Tanuki

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 1344200

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty7th January 2018, 6:19 pm

I'd be game, but like Genesis, I'm busy adulting. Also Hi peoples!
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty7th January 2018, 9:09 pm

24 yes. That’s a pretty damn good turn out
Back to top Go down
O.G. Bastian

Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 DI8azlR

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty8th January 2018, 8:32 am

Sure. Why not.
Back to top Go down
Souji

Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 LZy5BBF
Souji

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 2,190,000

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty8th January 2018, 7:07 pm

I do wonder, however, are we going to be allowed to pick up from where we left off at with our characters, or will it be some sort of timeskip?
Back to top Go down
Yamida

Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 K22nFUP
Yamida

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty8th January 2018, 7:11 pm

Souji wrote:
I do wonder, however, are we going to be allowed to pick up from where we left off at with our characters, or will it be some sort of timeskip?

I'd be amazed at anyone who would have the drive to rp with a character that's been inactive for 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Souji

Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 LZy5BBF
Souji

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 2,190,000

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty8th January 2018, 9:39 pm

Likewise, hence my suggestion for a timeskip. Personally, I'm a person that wonder about unfinished work. But to each is their own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth? You Decide.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2