0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Rebirth? You Decide.    3rd January 2018, 4:57 pm

So, after talking with a few individuals, the idea of a revival has come up.

But, I would like to see, who actually wants it?

Best way to find that out, you ask??

POLL TIME!

Razz ODaddy

More detail can be discussed after this is determined!

[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.

[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    3rd January 2018, 5:20 pm

Forum rping is a dying breed. I would like to see it live, but there have always been flaws that are hard to get around. She's are usually too lenient or too difficult and Admin Powerplaying destroys almost every site. If we can get around that, then I'd love to see this Reborn.
Back to top Go down
GambitsAlt

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    3rd January 2018, 5:26 pm

I would probably be fine with this if you can actually make some decent systems and prevent the massive circlejerk that happened when the admins started handing out favors to members.
Back to top Go down
ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    3rd January 2018, 5:40 pm

interesting viewpoints. ODaddy You guys should PM me some specifics. I’d be lying if I said I remembered what exactly you two are talking about.

[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.

[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
Zancrow Miyazaki

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 760,000

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    3rd January 2018, 5:46 pm

ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy

#MakeLRGreatAgain

[17:23:24] Arisa Yamanaka : You talked bad on the gays yet you chose sasuke uchiha as your account name 0_0

[21:08:41] @ KidBushido : Dem walls were destroyed faster than Shaq's wife on their honeymoon. HI-OOOOOHHHH!

[16:16:25] @ Lord General Taiho Seiker : I do enjoy my big titted po- I mean no I don't ._.

[16:36:32] Astral : Sad Zan why do you have to be so right