Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
@ Sinna Stark

لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!! 8wKG0sB
@ Sinna Stark

لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!!   لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!! Empty23rd December 2012, 6:05 pm

Type of Update : Experience, Jutsu
Link to Update Completion :N/A
Total Expenditure : 450EXP
Extra Details :

Lightning Release Beast Running (B-Rank) - 80EXP
Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar (B-Rank) - 80EXP
Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind (B-Rank) - 80EXP
Lightning Ball (B-Rank) - 80EXP
Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana (B-Rank) - 80EXP
Genjutsu Kai (C-Rank) 50EXP

680- 450 = 230EXP

Last edited by Franky Ocean on 23rd December 2012, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsuro Yamato

Katsuro Yamato

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 1 446 000

PostSubject: About combat styles   لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!! Empty18th August 2013, 3:22 pm

So we have 8 combat styles and the maximum combat styles we can have is 14. So my question is where is the logic? I don't see it at all... It would make more sense if they were 16 - you could have adept in all if you want to be uber balanced (not like now when you will be left unable to do that), you could have 4 masteries (not 3 like now and an adept which bothers me for some reason) etc etc. I think you get my point so yeah I propose we make the maximum CS allowed on the site 16. I don't think it will make things a lot different because really I think only Kisho got to 14 CS so what to say about 16... Anyways if someone is so into it he can make it so yeah give me your opinions.
Back to top Go down
A Lyon

A Lyon

PostSubject: Re: لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!!   لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!! Empty18th August 2013, 11:38 pm

I...like the way it is now? o.o I don't see a good reason to change, and it seems to be working? O.O Did I...read that wrong? Rawr?
Back to top Go down
Katsuro Yamato

Katsuro Yamato

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 1 446 000

PostSubject: Re: لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!!   لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!! Empty19th August 2013, 2:21 am

It was just a wild thing I saw while I was thinking about what CS I could have with them maxed and I thought it would be more logical. Just a wild idea I guess ^^
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!!   لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!! Empty19th August 2013, 11:09 am

I like how it is now as well. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!!   لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

لـــعبــه تــريـد مــسـاعــده !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Lightning :: The Alps of Thunder-
Jump to: