Share | 

الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   4th October 2012, 12:59 am

BURMP
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay
Tsuchikage

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   5th October 2012, 11:52 am

Hmmm.....I think.....Approved.

Rank was my only issue so I compared this to Temple of Nirvana and realised how this really is weaker when you look at all the factors.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   5th October 2012, 3:27 pm

Name: Ghost Butterfly
Range: Short to Mid Range (0-10 Meters)
Type: Supplementary
Hand seals: Dragon
Targeted sense/'es: All
Description: After performing the Dragon hand seal, the user makes a suggestive movement that implies an obvious action that could easily be predicted by the target (for example: about to run a certain way, punch, or kick). However, the user does not fully perform this movement but only gives a slight read for the target to judge from and assume what will happen. By doing this, the user applies a sudden and quick genjustsu in the form of the user actually following through with this movement, a sort of advanced hallucination. A better example: User makes a step as if they're about to run straight for the target, the target watching this movement can probably guess what will happen next, however to aid in getting the target to respond, the user initiates a genjutsu of themselves actually doing a complete action(running for the target) however the reality of the situation would be that they had not moved at all from their original spot. This technique is used to quickly confuse the opponent in intense combat, distract, and lead up with a unexpected attack.

Back to top Go down
Spy Guy Kai
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   5th October 2012, 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   12th October 2012, 1:34 am

Name: Air Lock
Range: 35 Meters
Type: Offensive
Hand seals: Bird, Dragon, Clap Hands
Description:This jutsu summons an illusional field of wind around the user for up to 35 Meters. Those other than the user within this range will completely lose their ability to breath, they will find no oxygen within this wind storm and every time they try to take a breath they will become light headed and their lungs will feel as if they were being squeezed tighter each time. This jutsu had a set duration of 3 posts before it ends on its own without upkeep, to extend this duration would cost a B-rank amount of chakra per post after the 3. The field is set from the time of execution and does not move after. The field also applies an intense sensation of sluggish movement to those affected, making high speed techniques such as 'body flicker' unable for use. If one escapes the range, the genjutsu will end for them and they will see that there is no wind storm occurring at all. If one does not release the genjutsu within 3 posts, they will pass out for the remainder of the topic (or less if stated by user).
Back to top Go down
Spy Guy Kai
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   12th October 2012, 7:26 am

Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   4th November 2012, 7:18 pm

Name: Earth Air Cannon Release
Element/'s: Wind
Range: 0 - 20 Meters
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub Type: Offensive
Hand seals: 1 Post Prep Time
Description: User places their hand on the earth and delivers a steady stream of wind chakra through it. This chakra is guided in any shape/pattern/formation/direction as willed by the user within the allowed range. After doing this for a post, the user can then release the built up air pressure in the earth causing an pinpointed explosion at the location they had been channeling the chakra toward. This explosions sends sharp blades of wind shooting up from the earth along with rock and debris with destructive force. There is no visible sign without sensing capabilities of what the user is doing in preparation for this technique, thus it becomes greatly used as a trap or surprise attack.

Back to top Go down
Spy Guy Kai
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   4th November 2012, 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   5th November 2012, 11:05 am

Name: Demon Applause
Sub Type: Supplementary
Hand seals: Clap Hands
Description: The user claps their hands once and sends out a shockwave of chakra and wind. This produces a loud booming sound that can be felt by the body and can even send moderate vibrations through the surrounding area. This sound causes temporary and complete deafness for all those withing the range including the user. Hearing does not return for the affected till after 6 posts.

Name: Tempest Serpent
Range: 0-50 Meters
Sub Type: Offensive/Defensive
Hand seals: Dog, Tiger, Boar, Dragon, Bird, Clap Hands
Description: The user summons a mighty serpent made of compressed and sharp blades of wind that can grow to be 50 meters long and has a diameter of 5 meters. This serpent has an initial duration of 2 posts any longer will cost a b-rank amount of chakra per post. The user has complete control over the serpent and it's movements, having to control/guide it with a single arm. The serpernt is very quick and has 80 mph winds. The serpents body can be used as a serious destructive force or can be used by the users as a form of protections from large scale attacks. The user can even change the direction/flow of wind that make up the serpents body in an instant, making changing directions like a snap of the finger.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   5th November 2012, 12:17 pm

Genesis wrote:
Name: Demon Applause
Sub Type: Supplementary
Hand seals: Clap Hands
Description: The user claps their hands once and sends out a shockwave of chakra and wind. This produces a loud booming sound that can be felt by the body and can even send moderate vibrations through the surrounding area. This sound causes temporary and complete deafness for all those withing the range including the user. Hearing does not return for the affected till after 6 posts.

Name: Tempest Serpent
Sub Type: Offensive/Defensive
Hand seals: Dog, Tiger, Boar, Dragon, Bird, Clap Hands
Description: The user summons a mighty serpent made of compressed and sharp blades of wind that can grow to be 50 meters long and has a diameter of 5 meters. This serpent has an initial duration of 2 posts any longer will cost a b-rank amount of chakra per post. The user has complete control over the serpent and it's movements, having to control/guide it with a single arm. The serpernt is very quick and has 80 mph winds. The serpents body can be used as a serious destructive force or can be used by the users as a form of protections from large scale attacks. The user can even change the direction/flow of wind that make up the serpents body in an instant, making changing directions like a snap of the finger.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   1st December 2012, 6:40 pm

Name: Wall of Air
Range: 0-20 Meters
Sub Type: Defensive
Hand seals: Boar, Dragon, Clap Hands, Bird, Clap Hands
Description: Following the hand seals, the users summons a force of wind that will act as a wall of defense to protect from an incoming attack by shredding, deflecting, or dispersing it. This wall of wind is mighty and can resist elemental jutsu of equal or lesser rank with some exceptions of fire, lightning, and wind elements. Fire jutsus C-rank or higher will burn part or all of the air wall (depending on the size) and pass through. Lightning jutsus up to A-rank are incapable of penetrating it due to nature disadvantage even with their piercing capabilities. Wind jutsus of equal rank will cause each other to cancel out, while the one of higher rank will simply consume the other and grow in strength. The wall can protect against physical attacks as well up to equal rank and will shred those that attempt to pass through it.

Name: Asylum
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Hand seals: Dragon, Dog, Hare, Tiger, Hare, Bird, Clap Hands
Description: The user summons a translucent red barrier around a targeted area. Those within this area will fall under a sinister, reality blending illusion immediately and are thrown into a world where they will experience pain and death repeatedly as they begin to lose their grip on reality and grow insane. The barrier can not be broken from the inside at all and only from the outside(partially or entirely), by a jutsu of equal or higher rank. Thus the barrier, being a barrier, can protect those within it at a cost of their sanity. No one can enter or leave the barrier after it's constructed except the user whom also can take anyone out and without falling under its power. Targets can break the illusion by normal means (kai, extreme pain, etc.) however this is a wasted effort as long as they are within the barrier because the illusion activates once again immediately after.

Those outside the barrier can only watch as those within react and respond with agony to things that don't exist in reality. They are unable to see truly what it is those inside are seeing/experiencing being on the outside. Thus the name of the jutsu, for it's as if watching a bunch of people within an Asylum.

The type of pain and deaths experienced in the illusion fall on the extreme side of mutilation and torture, differing from person to person, preying on their own fears, experiences, and emotions. There is permanent mental damage for a character and the possibility of suicide depending on how long someone was kept within the barrier:

After 2 Posts: Emotional Trauma and Intensified Fears
After 4 Posts: Lost Grip on Reality and No longer able to tell/believe what is real
After 6 Posts: Extreme Depression, Anxiety, and Hallucinations
After 8 Posts: Suicide = Death (they kill themselves)

The barrier lasts only for 5 posts initially then requires an upkeep of B-rank chakra per post afterwards. The barrier can be ended prematurely at the users discretion or incapacity.
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay
Tsuchikage

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   2nd December 2012, 7:44 am

Both, approved.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   7th December 2012, 1:48 pm

Name: Wind Release: Hell Strike
Range: 0 - 25 Meters
Sub Type: Offensive
Hand seals: Dragon, Dog, Dragon, Dog, Dragon
Description: The user manipulates the air around a target within range in a spherical matter (meaning from all sides). Using shape manipulation, the user creates several thousand needles of compressed wind. These needles are harder than steel and are a 6 inches in length each, a centimeter in diameter. Every needle will strike toward the center of their formation (the target) to skewer whatever obstacle is in their way. They rotate like drills through the air and easily shred through whatever may be in their way.

Name: Incognito
Range: Visible Range
Type: Supplementary
Hand seals: Dog, Tiger, Ram, Dragon, Boar, Bird, Boar
Description: This technique uses the appearance of the user as the catalyst, thus it is only effective on those watching the user at the time of execution. The user manipulates every sense of the targets to remove their presence from the targets' minds. This appears as if the user used some sort of invisibility jutsu, however it is in fact a genjutsu cast on the mind of the targets. The target will be completely unable to use any of their senses to find the target without having released themselves from the genjutsu which hides the user from them. When executed, it appears as if the user disappears with some form of body flicker technique or the likes.
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus
S-Rank
S-Rank

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   7th December 2012, 6:36 pm

Type would be genjutsu for the last one correct?

If so...

:ape:

[00:13:47] Raeburn Uzumaki : Yeaaaaaah memory's baaaaaad.

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu Master:
Medic Master:
Sensory Master:

Green Hell (Radonx) - Genin Rank - Tai Mastery, Sensory Adept
Argonx - Chuunin Rank - Tai Mastery, Ijutsu Mastery
Heliox - Tob. Jounin Rank - Tai Mastery, Kenjutsu Mastery - Wielder of Kusanagi
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   20th December 2012, 10:37 am

Name: Black Sky
Element/'s: N/A
Range: 50 Meters
Sub Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Hand seals: Tiger, Boar, Ram
Description: This is essentially the "Scattering Thousand Crows Technique" but on a scale of 10,000 rather than 1,000. The name Black Sky chosen due to their sheer number creating a field of darkness for the target.

Last edited by Genesis on 20th December 2012, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus
S-Rank
S-Rank

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   20th December 2012, 10:42 am

10,000 for B rank, I mean that's way more than double the crows for a simple additional C rank when you think about it.

[00:13:47] Raeburn Uzumaki : Yeaaaaaah memory's baaaaaad.

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu Master:
Medic Master:
Sensory Master:

Green Hell (Radonx) - Genin Rank - Tai Mastery, Sensory Adept
Argonx - Chuunin Rank - Tai Mastery, Ijutsu Mastery
Heliox - Tob. Jounin Rank - Tai Mastery, Kenjutsu Mastery - Wielder of Kusanagi
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   20th December 2012, 10:44 am

Dawww ok, edited lol
Back to top Go down
A Lyon
S-Rank
S-Rank

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   3rd February 2013, 3:56 pm

Approved. o.O Wow, lawl.
Back to top Go down
Skia
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   17th February 2013, 5:04 pm

~ After a second look and consideration of staff, the following jutsu are un-approved until reworked and re-approved: ~
Spoiler:

~ How are you able to define these "rules" to reality and make them conditional for your target's response? I mean, it sounds like a really cool idea, don't get me wrong, but I don't necessarily get how this.... *fits* into what Genjutsu are (like, I'd see this in a non-Naruto series and cum all over myself, but I guess I don't believe the *character* of Genjutsu have the ability to just say "well now I define what's allowed and what's not or else"). So what I'm asking pretty much is to make this sound like an *illusion* and not a "really really cool super-power."

~ The *most* Genjutsu has been shown to do in the series is paralyze. To cause the movement of another person, even conditionally, infringes on the abilities of the Yamanaka (and Nara) Clan. No Genjutsu should be able to body-control another. Please find another, more Genjutsu-appropriate inhibition to targets, si vous plaît.

We'll see how it looks after that.

Spoiler:

~ 1) This jutsu creates a barrier, unbreakable from the inside, and only breakable with S-Ranked techniques. This is a Susano'o-tier force-field.... made from Genjutsu (which actually means *illusionary* techniques)!? YES I SAID IT. Razz
2) This jutsu can be broken "by normal means (kai, extreme pain, etc.)," but it re-activates for as long as they're trapped. This is a sneaky way of saying "lol it can't actually be broken by normal means." A Genjutsu that is broken, but wishes to re-activate on the target, must be re-cast at the cost it takes to cast the illusion-- plain and simple. Now, maybe the re-activation would be plausible because of the field's special-properties, but, seeing as the field is a Susano'o, no.
3) This jutsu has permanent, lasting effects on someone's character.

Now, those three things are considerable dicey jutsu *on their own,* but to find them all cooked up into *one jutsu* is crazy-town. I understand you may have been preparing to nerf a little to bargain this into approval, and that's fine; I do that sometimes, too. But you understand how this is, like, WAY too much, right?

~ The field (which, like I said, is dicey even on its own) would more than likely be Fuuinjutsu for it to have special-properties.
~ The re-application could be due to the field's unique effects, but still costs some sort of upkeep-chakra, as Fuuinjutsu does.
~ The permanent lasting effects on personality is scary, but against no rules. Still, it should be its own technique, because, yeah, it's scary, haha.

Those three should be their own, separate techniques, with their separate chakra-costs (and upkeep, where applicable).

Sorry to have to revise, here. I'm sure there's other, maybe even better, places to do so, but yours caught our attention, this time. Do note that asking for revisions is the alternative to just saying "No, no, not at all." We're just trying to make these more plausible. I hope you understand Smile
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   18th February 2013, 1:25 am

Okay before I consider the rework I guess I can just try and explain my reasoning or justifying for the way the techniques are:

Gemu (Game)

Okay I see your concern with how exactly is this a genjutsu. Well to be honest there is proof in cannon that genjutsu can do more than just paralyze someone. I hate to use the example since for one it seems to be a banned tech and an Uchiha tech, but Kotoamatsukami is a fine example of manipulation. Now yes this technique falls on a pretty thin line but the way I see it is that it's like a mental trap triggered by a single thought/idea. Genjutsu being the offensive(or defensive) jutsu for the mind makes it quite dangerous. This is just the mental limitation of an idea that results in a different body reaction when attempted or thought of. I guess the same way there can be genjutsu that confuse the senses so that when someone tries to kick they punch instead, well this being more complex would say: When someone tries to make this certain hand seal they'll hit themselves in the balls instead. Same concept just more complex, the actions are more specific and situational relying on observation or knowledge of your opponent for successful and effective execution.

Like I don't see how this is out of the possibilities of genjutsu. It's a jutsu that invades one's mind and prohibits a thought/feeling which may lead to a certain action. Instead of changing the way someone thinks by making them believe something else it just triggers the mind to deliver an involuntary physical response/reflex from the body resulting in self inflicting pain.

Get what I'm saying? I probably fucked up trying to explain it because it is indeed complex and walks a thin line. Oh and I did get this jutsu idea from another Anime, Katekyo Hitman Reborn. There's a character that uses illusions and one of there illusional powers could cause damage(not self inflicted) if someone felt even the slightest bit of doubt(or any other rule they wanted). It took some creative thinking for me to figure out how to translate such an OP technique to something reasonable here(though still quite strong I had to make it self inflicting to be logical and of course limit it to one rule per use and a range and what not) So I'm trying to be fair lol.

Asylum
Well I guess when trying to describe this jutsu it's more of a barrier technique that induces a genjutsu on those within it. So whether to classify that as a genjutsu or a ninjutsu perhaps makes this harder to justify for which it belongs.

Well I guess what I wrote did kinda pretty much say the genjutsu can't be broken from the inside so perhaps I could give a 1 post delay to when it will reactivate? It made sense to me to say it would reactivate since well being in the barrier in the first place would induce the genjutsu but I guess I could remove that part if it's really that big of an issue.

There are other ways to deal with this jutsu if one just thinks lol. There's always earth techniques to have people fall through the ground.

The lasting effects come from how traumatic the genjutsu induced is meant to be. I mean the genjutsu induced by the barrier is highly personal and preys on individual fears and extreme pain and torture. It'd be unfair and honestly a bit unrealistic for someone to come face-to-face with absolute horror for them to come out not phased at all in the long run. Plus I thought it would be a nice way to deliver character development for people, giving them a traumatic experience and I guess forcing them to deal with the PTSD that comes afterward and see how their character deals with it. That was my true intention honestly, this jutsu is just a plot device for me personally lol.

Also you mentioned fuuinjutsu and I don't see how this relates. Are barrier jutsu considered fuuinjutsu because I didn't know that nor is that clarified here or in canon. Like when I think of fuuinjutsu I think of seriously long lasting powered seals and glyphs lol.

Anywho I thought I'd say this first before we tackle the actual revision process because I'm trying to pinpoint actual issues out the mass of possible misunderstandings.

Back to top Go down
Skia
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   18th February 2013, 5:38 pm

Game:
Spoiler:

Asylum:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   19th February 2013, 11:55 am

Reworked Asylum into a Genjutsu alone, no barrier, scarier probably. I'll get to the other eventually.

Name: Asylum
Range: 60 Meters
Hand seals: Dragon, Dog, Hare, Tiger
Description: A large scale genjutsu making it most treacherous as it's practically unavoidable without abilities to perceive its execution in preparation to escape it's range or defend against it. With the final hand seal the user unleashes a flux of chakra, invisible to the naked eye or without sensing capabilities of the appropriate level. This flux of chakra moves outward in a 360 degree radial path. When one is within range and touched by this chakra they feel a sensation, like a chill running down their spine, easily mistaken for killing intent. At this point they are already affected by the genjutsu.

The genjutsu is not a paralyzing genjutsu and does not completely separate the mind from reality but rather blends reality with illusion at an intricate level. The genjutsu is a one time use so it requires no upkeep but as long as one have yet to release themselves from the genjutsu, it progresses in stages leading to complete sabotage of the mind and by extension the body:

Initial Post (Hit): Chill; No noticeable changes.
2nd Post: Genjutsu weakens mind's perception of reality. Whispers from familiar voices can be heard thought demented. Genjutsus used on target now behave as if 1 rank higher.
3rd Post: Further weakening of mind's perception. Things are perceived on a delay from when they actually occur. Hallucination/visualization of familiar people, both dead and alive. Genjutsus used on target now behave as if 2 ranks higher.
4th Post: Confusion and Hand seal sabotage - whenever a hand seal is attempted, they see it correctly but are performing something that is not a hand seal at all. When they talk, they hear their words as they should but are speaking nonsense in reality.
5th Post: Chakra molding corruption - Incapable of molding chakra for jutsus C ranked and above. Results in complete failure of execution, perceived as successful. They can't "feel" out the necessary amount of chakra to use.
6th Post: Horror Start - Perceives flesh to painfully melt away to the bone until they only see themselves as a living skeleton. Genjutsu kai failure, pain release mandatory from this point forward (minimum of broken bone, lessens depending on Genjutsu skill level)
7th Post: Skill deficiency - taijutsu/weaponry level reduces by 1 (master to adept, etc) due to feeling of intensified gravity.
8th Post: Intensified fear - They find themselves very much more afraid than before, more doubtful in their own capabilities.
9th Post: Hallucinated Death - They experience their own death and reawaken to complete darkness.
10th Post: Psyche Break - Suffer permanent mental trauma, PTSD. Extreme fear of user of technique. Distrust of all, leading to a lonely life. Believe themselves crazy. Permanent future hallucinations of known dead people. Everytime they sleep, they relive the entire experience. The genjutsu does not progress any further past this stage, however the longer one goes on, the more intense the mental trauma/damage sustained.
Back to top Go down
Skia
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   19th February 2013, 5:25 pm

Spoiler:

"Scarier probably" is right.... *shivers

~ Approved ~

(side note: Staff will not be approving stuff like "clap hands" or "points" as handseals *by themselves* anymore for custom-jutsu. However, they may used if mixed in *with* actual handseals. This applies to Game, so I figured I'd give you the heads up Wink )
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   19th February 2013, 7:14 pm

Okay reworked Game, wonder how this one fairs lol.

Name: Gemu (Game)
Range: 30 Meters
Hand seals: Bird, Dog, Tiger, Bird
Description: With the final hand seal the user unleashes a flux of chakra, invisible to the naked eye or without sensing capabilities of the appropriate level. This flux of chakra moves outward in a 360 degree radial path. Those within range would be "infected" by this chakra, a genjutsu placed on them but left untriggered. Nothing changes until the genjutsu is triggered.

So how is it triggered? Well based on common shinobi fighting known, hand seals are indeed an important role of combat. Molding chakra being even more important. With this known, the user sets a trap and the genjutsu sleeps within the mind of the infected until their next attempt at molding chakra and/or hand seal. This triggers the genjutsu.

So what does it do when triggered? It's simple, the infected lose use of every single sense they own. No longer able to see, no longer able to smell, no longer able to hear, no longer able to taste, and no longer able to feel. Their senses are silenced until they somehow release themselves from the genjutsu under these conditions (most likely a kai of some sort since pain is impossible without being able to feel). This can even affect sensory spec ninja and their ability to use sensory techniques.

Of course you have people with special eyes(sharingan/byakugan/etc) for these things. Well if triggered on someone before said special eyes activated. Well they'd lose their ability to see through their eyes. Now if someone's next action was to activate some dojutsu well they'd be permitted to use said dojutsu as sight but they would only see chakra if said dojutsu permitted them to see chakra. They would still have to release themselves from the genjutsu to regain other senses of course.
Back to top Go down
Skia
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   20th February 2013, 11:51 pm

Spoiler:

Sorry: thought I nabbed this one yesterday.

~ Approved ~

(Though, I think *hightened* pain, despite not *feeling* it, could dispell it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير   

Back to top Go down

الى من يريد ان يحيا مع المسيح ج8 والاخير
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacies Never Die :: Registrations :: Other Registrations-
Jump to: