Share | 

معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   4th August 2012, 1:43 pm

Things were getting rather serious it seemed or perhaps Kisho hadn't been taking this fight as seriously as he should. It was a simple spar but the personalities of the two combatants would not have this any other way until one got seriously hurt. Kisho was honestly getting a bit frustrated so he was gonna take it up a notch. A few more unseen threads would connect with a few crows above as both Klaus and the clone headed for Kisho. Right before impact from either attack, which ever came first, Kisho would swap places with the crows again, putting him in the air behind both Klaus and the clone. Two kunai would be thrown and attached to both Kunai explosive notes. However just before Kisho would swap places, he would throwdown a kunai right between his own feet, attached to this another explosive note. Kisho would land down 5 meters behind Klaus and the clone, watching the result.
Back to top Go down
Skia
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: New Dev-Rewards Rewards Suggestions~   14th April 2013, 12:22 am

While we're slowly tearing-down, re-thinking, and re-building the Development Rewards System, one thing has become clear:
We do not want the same types of rewards as in the previous version.

Dev-Rewards 2.0 will focus more on those unique rewards that give special abilities/advantages, but aren't so materialistic as to cause power-hungry people to abuse the system for acquisition.

For instance, we will promote things like the "halved travel-time," which is definitely nifty and convenient, even advantageous given the circumstance, but doesn't unlevel the playing-field. Think this genre of rewards~

"Free implant/whatever" and the like, which people crave for power and fighting-prestige, will no longer be offered. This type of reward is the root of the abuse this system witnessed that irked us so (people want to god-mod themselves, so they burrow through some "development" and claim power for the sake of winning fights).
However, this is not to say all battle-related rewards will be banned: unexplained advantages individuals have, like "one-handed handsigns," is still planned to be in place. It's difficult to power-play *that* reward, but still, like the "travel-time" reward, comes in handy for beaucoup de situations~

So, with that explained, I'd like to ask for the creativity and opinions of you potential and current staffers to suggest new rewards for the new system that accommodate the motif above. You may chose to include a suggested cost (10-20 will be pretty easy to get, 150-200(max) should take +6 months), or simply a description of the proposed reward.

Example:
One that Vela suggested is that players can purchase a "Title" for their characters (Kakashi the Copy-cat Ninja) that they can be revered for their deeds, or feared for their past acts nation-wide. This is a neat reputation-boost that aids individuals who are trying to get their name out there, as any ninja who hasn't been living under a rock will have heard of them. kinda puts the "Legacies" in Legacies Reborn, haha~

But yeah: much-wanted suggestions go here!
Back to top Go down
Sinna Stark
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   14th April 2013, 11:06 pm

I always thought it would be cool to have a location featuring a statue of me or something cool like that. Ya know like the valley of the end or something like that. Reserved for truly legendary shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Rai
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   17th April 2013, 7:36 pm

I like what Frank said. A statue would be like a way to express fame as a shinobi and stuff of the like.

I think it would also be cool to purchase something like a special weapon (within outlined limits) that work specifically in accordance with a user's chakra. Like it would be about B-rank in terms of abipity but the special features can only be accessed by the purchaser. No one else would be able to use it any more than as a melee, even unable to flow their chakra to it.

Maybe a bit too powerful accordong to our direction but this was the first thing I thought of. I'll add more later
Back to top Go down
Neptune™
A-Rank
A-Rank

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   17th April 2013, 7:53 pm

I'm attempting to write a more details proposal with a bunch of different options. Gimme some time.
Back to top Go down
Suzu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   18th April 2013, 10:34 am

Rai wrote:
I like what Frank said. A statue would be like a way to express fame as a shinobi and stuff of the like.

I think it would also be cool to purchase something like a special weapon (within outlined limits) that work specifically in accordance with a user's chakra. Like it would be about B-rank in terms of abipity but the special features can only be accessed by the purchaser. No one else would be able to use it any more than as a melee, even unable to flow their chakra to it.

Maybe a bit too powerful accordong to our direction but this was the first thing I thought of. I'll add more later

I'm pretty sure people already purchase weapons like this.

[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.

[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
Akina
Mizukage
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   3rd May 2013, 4:25 pm

Can this be revisited?
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus
S-Rank
S-Rank

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   3rd May 2013, 9:13 pm

Sure lol, it does take some thought though

[00:13:47] Raeburn Uzumaki : Yeaaaaaah memory's baaaaaad.

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu Master:
Medic Master:
Sensory Master:

Green Hell (Radonx) - Genin Rank - Tai Mastery, Sensory Adept
Argonx - Chuunin Rank - Tai Mastery, Ijutsu Mastery
Heliox - Tob. Jounin Rank - Tai Mastery, Kenjutsu Mastery - Wielder of Kusanagi
Back to top Go down
Skia
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   24th May 2013, 10:02 pm

The time to revisit is now, and closing rapidly.

If you have any suggestions, ya'll would best spill them now~
Back to top Go down
Katsuro Yamato
Tokujou
Tokujou

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 1 446 000

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   25th May 2013, 4:36 am

The statue thing and the titles seem good. So Dev tokens are for stuff that you can't get in a different way so I guess one hand seals could be included here it is a nice thing to have. There could be something like a charisma or I don't know how should I name it thing that would make prices for you character lower (I mean prices for weapons etc). Another thing that could be included is like a decrease in hand seals for jutsus you are specialized in for example a genjutsu master could pay with Dev tokens to get their hand seals halved or something like that. We could include single CS too like 1 only or an increase in chakra like you could buy another S rank chakra or something like that. Just some wild ideas I got. So this is all I can say I can't think of anything else atm.
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus
S-Rank
S-Rank

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   25th May 2013, 10:10 am

How to handle things differently

1. Reread topic about complains

2. See what people want, and what we want

3. Decide some of what people want is stupid (Raeburn wanted banned techniques etc etc)

4. Go from there.

So what we get from it

The Topic's wrote:

Minor Dev: Only once a month.

Moderate Dev: Once every 4-5 months.

Major Dev: Only once/twice in your characters life

Personality Development

Minor - 5 Dev Tokens
A small change in belief. Could be the formation of a nindo, or a modification to an existing ninja way. A good example is the one already in place, Naruto being saved by Sasuke in the Zabuza arc and vowing to never need saving again.

Moderate - 10/20 Dev Tokens
A major change, but your character is still basically the same. Kakashi realizing that friends are more important than rules.

Major - 50 Dev Tokens
A rewrite of your character's personality. Obito meeting Madara and being overcome by hatred. Fundamentally different person.

Story Development

Minor - 5 Dev Tokens
Progress towards a larger goal, or the completion of a much smaller one. A small arc. Naruto learning both a new element and Rasenshuriken. Note that this includes all the sensei training he went through, not just the jutsu experience. Significant rank up? The Chuunin exam kind, not through missions.

Moderate - 10/20 Dev Tokens
Major plot point, or completion of a longer arc. Equivalent to the entire Zabuza arc, or Naruto rescuing Gaara from Alatsuki. Jiraiya dying on Naruto?

Major - 50 Dev Tokens
The kind of thing that only happens once or twice in a character's life. Sasuke killing Itachi, or Naruto attaining true friendship with Kurama

Finally, if everyone does story progression it will demean it, of course. Its a diminishing return, if all Uchiha had to do was kill there best friend for MS, everyone Uchiha would have a best friend for that purpose in order to get MS, and the story becomes so common its the same as a girl who pricked her finger and fell asleep. This is the same thing, you say you want stories, then give unique, aspiring stories, don't give generic give me reward stories because your character do what he was supposed to do regardless of rewards. People shouldn't do/have stories for the sake of rewards, and that's what your purposing. Reward us for stories so we can make stories. Your supposed to be doing that already, and if its a good/interesting/awesome story, they maybe you get a benefit. But no, not the effect for the cause. Its the same as telling us, give me rewards for rping so I keep rping, you should be doing this on your own, regardless of the reward. And no one really is, so how does adding in a after-market bonus make things better? It doesn't, its just a shallow attempt at more "free" stuff.

You should be developing and making stories on your own, no reward necessary, and the fact that you want a reward to make a story, is the failure in communication we are having.

That's what I got

[00:13:47] Raeburn Uzumaki : Yeaaaaaah memory's baaaaaad.

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu Master:
Medic Master:
Sensory Master:

Green Hell (Radonx) - Genin Rank - Tai Mastery, Sensory Adept
Argonx - Chuunin Rank - Tai Mastery, Ijutsu Mastery
Heliox - Tob. Jounin Rank - Tai Mastery, Kenjutsu Mastery - Wielder of Kusanagi
Back to top Go down
February 30th
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   25th May 2013, 9:09 pm

Looks good, now what can be bought with dev tokens?
Back to top Go down
Skia
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   25th May 2013, 9:22 pm

Ōji wrote:
Check the OP.
That's actually what this topic is *supposed to be* about.... I think Nike jumped the gun on deciding things about the system itself, instead of Purchaseable Reward Ideas Razz
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Dabz
A-Rank
A-Rank

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   25th May 2013, 11:18 pm

~Skia~ wrote:
Ōji wrote:
Check the OP.
That's actually what this topic is *supposed to be* about.... I think Nike jumped the gun on deciding things about the system itself, instead of Purchaseable Reward Ideas Razz
>.>;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم   

Back to top Go down

معجزة الأنبا مكاريوس القديس العظيم
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacies Never Die :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: