~1000 Members and Counting~

Share | 

معجزة شفاء شابة هولندية بشفاعة القديس عبد المسيح

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talukra
Tokujou
Tokujou

PostSubject: Re: معجزة شفاء شابة هولندية بشفاعة القديس عبد المسيح   2nd August 2012, 2:37 pm

I.
Don't.
Like.
It.

Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus
S-Rank
S-Rank

PostSubject: ~On the topic of Summons/Elements~   9th April 2013, 9:56 pm

What do you all think about summons having "trifecta" elements... such as A Uchiha having a water and earth based Summon, while he is Raiton and Katon...

Do you think it should go by rank? or type... I mean whale summons and water yes... whale summons and wind... no

What about Chakra... do we want to limit them? (I think it should be 1/2 normal standards SO S rank summon has A rank amount of chakra to use)

[00:13:47] Raeburn Uzumaki : Yeaaaaaah memory's baaaaaad.

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu Master:
Medic Master:
Sensory Master:

Green Hell (Radonx) - Genin Rank - Tai Mastery, Sensory Adept
Argonx - Chuunin Rank - Tai Mastery, Ijutsu Mastery
Heliox - Tob. Jounin Rank - Tai Mastery, Kenjutsu Mastery - Wielder of Kusanagi
Back to top Go down
Suzu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: معجزة شفاء شابة هولندية بشفاعة القديس عبد المسيح   9th April 2013, 10:57 pm

What do you all think about summons having "trifecta" elements... such as A Uchiha having a water and earth based Summon, while he is Raiton and Katon...

^That rubs me the wrong way

Now, for the most part, summons in the show seem to have the element that their master has. The only one that I can think of right now that is a different story is the Toad Contract and it's users. So, maybe they could have one that's different? But, not two and three elements that are different so that you have access to all elemental techniques <_< All summons should start with a single element. If they get another, it should be bought like all other elemental purchases.

Also, as far as going by types, how about we say that they can't have conflicting elements? That way, say a summon does have water. Well, not it can't learn fire or Earth. That makes things more difficult. Also, they do need chakra limits because I don't want to see Summons usuing the same amount of techniques as shinobi.

[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.

[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay
Tsuchikage

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: معجزة شفاء شابة هولندية بشفاعة القديس عبد المسيح   10th April 2013, 8:14 am

I think we are already going by the whole thing with summons having half of said rank chakra.

Idk about the elements, they do start with one element only tho and gotta buy the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: معجزة شفاء شابة هولندية بشفاعة القديس عبد المسيح   

Back to top Go down

معجزة شفاء شابة هولندية بشفاعة القديس عبد المسيح
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacies Never Die :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: