Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!

Go down 
+5
Sloth
~Mugen~ Ace Scrub
ODa
Nike the Magnus
Yang Jotetsu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neko

أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 K22nFUP
Neko

أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty25th April 2013, 5:41 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Neptune™

أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 8wKG0sB
Neptune™

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty27th April 2013, 4:08 am

No denied. This is basically like Hidan's ability.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty27th April 2013, 6:35 am

-_- This is much more advanced and harder to utilize than hidan's ability.

Hidan's ability - small drop of blood = death

My jutsu = small drop of blood = nothing
small vile of blood = Movement restriction
Small vile of blood + Skin sample = Retard clone that can transfer shallow cut's to the orginal dna holder
Small vile of blood + Skin sample + Hair Sample = Perfect clone that can transfer life threatening injuries and death to the dna holder

-_- I fail to see how this is basicly hidan's ability. Thats like saying any technique that summons a soul is like Edo tensai.
Back to top Go down
Neptune™

Neptune™

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty28th April 2013, 4:53 pm

It has been denied twice now. I'm not sure what else I can tell you.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty29th April 2013, 7:21 am

Name: Secret Medical Art : Perfect Duplicate Technique
Element/'s: N/A
Range: Thread Range
Type: Medical
Sub Type: Sup/Off/DEF
Hand seals: 5 posts to create.
Description:

This is one of the most secret medical jutsu ever known, A forbidden medical art as it goes against all that medical shinobi stand for, This technique allow's the control and injury of another via the use of a perfect clone., Via extensive medical jutsu the medical shinobi is capable of creating an almost exact replica of another person. It requires blood hair and flesh to utilize. THis clone is AN EXACT Flesh and Blood replica of the person, There voice personality chakra etc are the same. aswell as there abilities at the time of the dna was gathered. They are capable of utilizing technique and blood line ability that they have. During the creation process the user is capable of inputting there own will into the clone binding it to the user.

The clone does not regain chakra. It must be replenished via Rain transferring his own chakra.
Jutsu for said clone must be purchased by Rain's Ecx
Rain must teach the clone the basics of the jutsu purchased before the clone can learn the jutsu
The clone can die by means that will kill anyone duh
There can be only one clone made of each person at a time. [So for example i couldnt have 3 kasuga but i could have 1 kasuga 1 geno]
Rain can not clone himself

It takes five consecutive posts to create the clone from the dna. Meaning it is pretty impossible to create the clone in battle.

Last edited by Rain Ryder on 30th April 2013, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty30th April 2013, 1:01 am

Rain Ryder wrote:
Name: Secret Medical Art : Perfect Duplicate Technique
Range: Thread Range
Type: Medical
Sub Type: Sup/Off/DEF
Hand seals: 2 post charge up
Description:

This is one of the most secret medical jutsu ever known, A forbidden medical art as it goes against all that medical shinobi stand for, This technique allow's the control and injury of another via the use of a perfect clone., Via extensive medical jutsu the medical shinobi is capable of creating an almost exact replica of another person. It requires blood hair and flesh to utilize. THis clone is AN EXACT Flesh and Blood replica of the person, There voice personality chakra etc are the same. aswell as there abilities at the time of the dna was gathered. They are capable of utilizing technique and blood line ability that they have. During the creation process the user is capable of inputting there own will into the clone binding it to the user.

It takes five consecutive posts to create the clone from the dna. Meaning it is pretty impossible to create the clone in battle.
This is not-so-subtle Edo Tensei copy-cat. While it's typically my nature to try and work techniques out with folks instead of just a straight-up denial, especially since it looks like your last custom-app didn't go so well, the *idea* of this jutsu just isn't workable. Too Edo, too much.
Unless you believe me to be mistaken,

~ Denied ~
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty30th April 2013, 9:57 am

Actually its more Hashirama living clone than Edo tensai. You know the one madara keeps in the statue of outer path. This allows me to create an exactreplica of that person and there current abilities [but not jutsu those need to be purchased out of my own exp] It does not grant immortality nor does it effect the original as the clone has no soul. It does not grant unlimited chakra and naturally the clone can not rank up so it is forever stuck in the stasis and rank of when the dna was gathered. I hope this clears it up. also the reason for it being bound to my will is because i create the clone from scratch not using any one else as amedium etc its not a ressurection technique its a creation tech.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty30th April 2013, 4:49 pm

Why were none of these drawbacks mentioned in its registration? lol.

It doesn't have unlimited chakra-- can it regain/restore its chakra?
You have to purchase their jutsu-- does this include clan/bloodline jutsu? And is your character having to *train* the clone these jutsu? If so, you can't teach jutsu you don't know~

Other than that:
I'm thinking of a few dozen scenarios, one of which contains you getting beefed-up, making a bajillion clones of yourself, putting them in a secret underground warehouse, and never again having to worry about your character really dying.
Whether it's Edo or Living Clone or what have you: it's very god-mod-able.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty30th April 2013, 4:59 pm

Why were none of these drawbacks mentioned in its registration? lol.

I thought it was a given XD

It doesn't have unlimited chakra-- can it regain/restore its chakra?

If it makes it easier i'll say no. To gain its chakra back ill make it so that my character has to transfer his own chakra to replenish the clones.

You have to purchase their jutsu-- does this include clan/bloodline jutsu?

Yes ill need to purchase there jutsu using my exp.

And is your character having to *train* the clone these jutsu? If so, you can't teach jutsu you don't know.

I'll say no and yes to this. I can teach it the fundamental abilities for example show it how to convert chakra teach the clone/clones the basis of the techniques. Kinda like what we have seen in the show.

Other than that:
I'm thinking of a few dozen scenarios, one of which contains you getting beefed-up, making a bajillion clones of yourself, putting them in a secret underground warehouse, and never again having to worry about your character really dying.
Whether it's Edo or Living Clone or what have you: it's very god-mod-able.

Ok to remove these how about i state i can't make clones of myself. And can only have one active clone of each person. That way i can't make hundreds of one person.

If you agree with these ill add em in
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty4th May 2013, 9:57 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty14th May 2013, 7:34 am

Name: Fuujikomeru no Jutsu [Containment Technique]
Range: Self
Type: Ijutsu
Sub Type: Supplementary
Hand seals: Tiger
Description: Rather than simply removing a disease, poison or parasite and then sealing it or getting rid of it permanently, the user can bring the harmful subject in question into their body. Because of their special white blood cells, they remained unharmed by it. Actually, the white blood cells actually keep the substance contained within them, keeping the user safe. However, this means their blood is now toxic to others, turning their blood into a weapon. There blood take's on the properties of whatever poison they have utilized for 1 thread.

Name: Poison Armour.
Range: Short
Sub Type: Supplementary/offensive
Hand seals: Rat
Description: After completing the required single handseal. Rain convert's his chakra into a special poisonous substance that is released from every pore on his body. This mean's his entire body is shrouded in a poisonous mist like armour that gradually vanishes into the air. The mist like armour extend's 10 inches from Rain's initial body thus close combat fighting with Rain is made very dangerous.Chakra absorbing abilities are highly dangerous around this technique due to the fact the chakra itself changes to the poisonous ability those who absorb the poiosn chakra rapidly increase the time to die. [Speed increased by half] The poison armour poison is that of the poison mist thus retains the same ability. Using the containment technique Rain is capable of harnessing different poison like armours depending on which poison he is utilizng. The default option for this technique is poison mist. Requires a C-rank amount of chakra each turn after activation to remain active

Last edited by Rain Ryder on 15th May 2013, 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty15th May 2013, 8:03 am

Bump the chakra cost up to C-rank for the second technique.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty15th May 2013, 8:08 am

edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty15th May 2013, 9:41 am

أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 A4776c5e-e0fa-48fa-8d46-d21cf9c038b6_zps88c581b2
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty15th May 2013, 11:33 am

Name: Rotten Touch
Range: Short
Sub Type: Supplementary/offensive
Hand seals: Dragon
Description: After completing the required single handseal. Rain convert's his chakra into a special poisonous substance that glows a vibrant purple. This technique is utilized through the hands. Unlike other poisons which have a powerful effect on human targets this has no effect on flesh. Instead this poison works by rotting things like wood clothing metals etc. The special toxin released through the users hands rapidly begins to rot the item it is touching until the weapon or item simply crumbles. Normal clothing and normal weaponry rot and crumble in a single post. B-rank chakra enhanced weapons rot and crumble within 2 posts A-ranks 3 posts and S-ranks 5 posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty18th May 2013, 8:16 am

أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 A4776c5e-e0fa-48fa-8d46-d21cf9c038b6_zps88c581b2
Back to top Go down
A Lyon

A Lyon

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty20th May 2013, 6:41 pm

I'm sorry I'm going to have to deny this due to lack of specifications.
Not saying it isn't approvable, but by the way this is described, EVERY material in the world will rot...and that I'm not okay with. We have a custom weapons chart, please go there and specify how each material reacts. Also, what do you mean by X-ranked enhanced weapons?.-.
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty21st May 2013, 7:47 am

Well yes every weapon will and can rot, Breaking down and destroying the molecular structure and forcing it to become defective in a certain way can force any and all weaponry to become very much like this. Plus its an S-rank level jutsu so all weaponry S-rank and below are subject to this technique just like with CES i could snap any S-rank or lower weaponry unless it had a special/weak ability that protected it against these things.

X-rank? i can't see any X-rank enhanced weaponry mentioned

We have a custom weapons chart, please go there and specify how each material reacts. Also, what do you mean by X-ranked enhanced weapons?.-

That is a little much don't you think, Describing how every material rots. Every material is made up of something, So this technique is simple. Instead of making it focus on material i made it focus on the rank of the weaponry that way making it much easier to keep track off. So i see no problem for an S-rank jutsu to destroy weaponry or materials that are S-rank level or lower
Back to top Go down
A Lyon

A Lyon

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty21st May 2013, 3:52 pm

X is a variable. It means all ranks from D to SS.

Also, our weapons aren't "ranked", at all, so this:
Quote :
Plus its an S-rank level jutsu so all weaponry S-rank and below are subject to this technique just like with CES i could snap any S-rank or lower weaponry unless it had a special/weak ability that protected it against these things.
(...)
So i see no problem for an S-rank jutsu to destroy weaponry or materials that are S-rank level or lower
does not apply as there is no "ranked" weaponry.

Quote :
That is a little much don't you think, Describing how every material rots.
I'm not asking how they rot, I'm asking which materials rot. Because this jutsu rotting ANY AND ALL materials in existence is a straight up denial, sorry man :/
Back to top Go down
Neko

Neko

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty23rd May 2013, 1:47 pm

Name: Organ Grind.
Range: self
Description: After completing the required single handseal. Rain diverts his chakra into one of his kidneys. This chakra surrounds said kyndey and crushes the organ with extreme force. This forces a large amount of pain thus allowing a shinobi to escape from genjutsu of all ranks due to the fact that a major organ has been destroyed, Naturally as this is a medical jutsu upon crushing the organ the user by applying the knowledge of the creation rebirth technique or any other organ regrowing jutsu can heal said organ.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty23rd May 2013, 6:09 pm

Rain Ryder wrote:
Name: Organ Grind.
Range: self
Description: After completing the required single handseal. Rain diverts his chakra into one of his kidneys. This chakra surrounds said kyndey and crushes the organ with extreme force. This forces a large amount of pain thus allowing a shinobi to escape from genjutsu of all ranks due to the fact that a major organ has been destroyed, Naturally as this is a medical jutsu upon crushing the organ the user by applying the knowledge of the creation rebirth technique or any other organ regrowing jutsu can heal said organ.
o.o
~ Approved ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!   أنني أفكر في الإنتحار! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

أنني أفكر في الإنتحار!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure no Sato-
Jump to: