Share | 

كيف يخدم الخادم نفسه

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Gage] Bakki
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: كيف يخدم الخادم نفسه   18th June 2012, 6:06 pm

When suddenly as the Jounin looked at his and waited for their moves a figure appears behind the old man kinda tripped up at first. Obviously probebly catching everyones attention immidiately the genin stumbles seemingly out of nowhere onto the field. At first he has a confused look on his face as if he didn't know what to do. Bakki had Woken up this morning not expecting such a rushful day. His mother had screwed up his clothes that morning and they were wet and out drying for alittle long then was expected. He found himself rushing to be assigned into a team at the Kazekage's Office. When he got to the Office the Kazekage forgotten to scheduel a team for me because some other engagements had come up. So in his hurry he tossed up some paper work for Bakki and sent him to Izanagi's team as an extra student.

Bakki had just gotten this and rushed over to the training grounds where the Kazekage told him to meet his team. Bakki was out of breath like someone after a short sprint in worries that he would be late and scalded. He didn't know his team and he had never met his team before and if they were in the academy with him a few years before he didn't recognize the names on the sheet he was given. Bakki kinda scanned them over for a min and then pulled note from his pocket and put his other hand on the back of his hoodie as it was pulled over his head.
"yoooou must be Izanagi Sensei and my team." By now Bakki had straightend his pose and didn't look so clumsy. he quickly had a sense of pride about him and of confidence. This was not to be mistaken as rudeness, his manners were as kind as was to be expected from a Kaguya boy.

Bakki was about 5'6'' with green eyes and white medium long hair. It hung over his eyes a bit from his hair being pulled forward with the hoodie up. he had palish skin with a small scar on the bottom left cheekbone and it was soft looking. under his eyes and faintly through his hair on his for head were tattoo like designs. He had a great face of a charmer if that was the kinda person he was. One women certainly wouldn't turn away easily. his hood was black and his baggy pants were tan looking. Bakki's toes poked out of the bottom of the pants implying that he had no shoes on and he had a good posture as he stood as if there was no doubt in him. On his belt he had several bags filled with small objects in various shapes.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Anybody wanna color?   4th November 2012, 1:36 am

If anyone can get this colored it would be greatly appreciated Wink

http://macazoni.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-oc-Sarutobi-s-boy-98094877

Last edited by Joker on 4th November 2012, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Hatake
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: كيف يخدم الخادم نفسه   4th November 2012, 7:31 am

That picture, is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: كيف يخدم الخادم نفسه   4th November 2012, 10:31 am

Ikr, would like to be able to crop it for my character.
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Hatake
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: كيف يخدم الخادم نفسه   4th November 2012, 1:53 pm

Cropping is really easy, you can do it with photobucket, photoshop any program really xD Do you want me to chop it for you? I have a photobucket account anyway so...
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: كيف يخدم الخادم نفسه   4th November 2012, 2:42 pm

Actually yes, my photobucket is bugged and won't let me upload/edit. I still need it colored tho.
Back to top Go down
Meimu
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: كيف يخدم الخادم نفسه   5th November 2012, 5:46 pm

Just wanna say in no way am I good at this but I had nothing better to do ... and its un finished but I wanted to see if this was the way you wanted it or if I should start over.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: كيف يخدم الخادم نفسه   

Back to top Go down

كيف يخدم الخادم نفسه
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacies Never Die :: Administration :: Naruto Legacies Wiki :: Canon Jutsu Info-
Jump to: