Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

Anyone want to colour?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakumo Hatake

Anyone want to colour? K22nFUP
Sakumo Hatake

Anyone want to colour? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to colour?   Anyone want to colour? Empty3rd November 2012, 9:56 am

Anyone up for colouring this in for me?

Anyone want to colour? Tumblr_mawa87ngOz1qdmwjno1_500

I should note that the sketch isn't mine, it belongs to Kai-isolated on DA and the OC (appearance wise) belongs to her.

Anyways, details:

Sakumo:
Scarf should be red, eyes chocolate brown, hair white and everything else is typical ninja anbu gear, up to you if you want to make them different colours though.

Shiro:
White fur, red eyes, ninja head band could be red or the typical headband and the clothing on him (don't know what it is, some sort of coat) could be black and the face-like thing on it could be white but with red lines (It's the hatake clan symbol so...lol).

I'll be using this a some point in the future if I ever become ANBU, which is probably in the distant future but you never know.

Thanks in advance if there's anyone kind enough to give this a go Smile and of course I'll credit you (or those) who decides to give this ago Smile

Last edited by Sakumo Hatake on 16th November 2012, 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Anyone want to colour? 8wKG0sB
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to colour?   Anyone want to colour? Empty3rd November 2012, 10:13 am

wtf...
would you mind making a character for me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Hatake

Sakumo Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to colour?   Anyone want to colour? Empty3rd November 2012, 10:25 am

Oh sorry, I didn't draw Sakumo, his appearance(s) were all drawn by Kai-isolated (such as my avatar, siggy, his pictures in my character profile (except for a few) as you can tell I really love her drawings :3 everything else about Sakumo's character is mine though (except for the drawings obviously)

Wish I could draw digitally though D8 *dies of envy*
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Hatake

Sakumo Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to colour?   Anyone want to colour? Empty16th November 2012, 6:01 pm

Anyone want to colour? Tumblr_mdj1d1Qi8z1qdmwjno1_1280
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to colour?   Anyone want to colour? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to colour?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Board :: Art Center-
Jump to: