Share | 

قضصة حياة ابونا يوسف اسعد

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tashiro Yuki
Jounin
Jounin

PostSubject: Battle of the Frozen Valley [Raiga]   16th June 2012, 2:28 am

“The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Frozen Valley
Snowy Edges
Water Country

It was the glorious time of winter in the Snowy Edges. The forty-five feet tall snow covered trees blanketed the deep valley in the mountain. Each tree had a strong wide base of two meters. Easily being able to hide two people around the trunk. The branches that hung from the trees were coated in ice in a thin layer of ice. Some even had long icicles that drapped up to a meter. Directly down the center of the valley ran a large river with a strong enough current to keep the center of the river unfrozen. The banks of the river were harden with ice as the river was over eighty meters leaving over sixty five meters of moving water. There were even large rocks that stood out through the river that one could cross if they had the ability. From the edge of the bank to the trees was another fifteen meters. From the center of the river to the cliffs of the mountains were over four hundred meters in both direction. Three hundred meters up the river was a hundred meter waterfall that poured off the cliff of the mountains. Down over five hundred meters from the bridge was a small waterfall that poured into a large lake in which the other side could not be seen from the mouth of the river. The floor of the valley had about two feet of snow keeping the ground hidden. Though underneath the snow was six inches of hard ice. The ground was known to harden in the Snowy Edges. It was one of the benefical knowledge that all Yuki Clan members possessed.

Spread out over the gape was a strong small bridge. The bridge was only five meters over the running river. Underneath the bridge were three structure beams. The first one was at twenty meters. The second one being the strongest since it was the middle support was at fourty meters. The third one being placed at sixty meters. The bridge was twenty meters across with railings on the side to stop those from falling over.

The sun was high in the sky even though the Tempest could see his breath when breathing. There wasn't a cloud in sight on the clear winter day.He waited at the center of the bridge for his opponent to arrive. He was told to pick out the place that would provide the advantage for his skills. He could be found in his winter attire which was his favorite colors. He wore a white extra long sleeve shirt that slightly hung over his hands to keep certain hand seals hidden. On the back of his shirt was a large blue Yuki clan symbol with a black outline and shaded in blue. His pants were pure white as they hung over the top of his white tabi boots. Around his waist was a blue rope belt that kept his katana on his left hip. He carried both of his ninja pounches to the battle. This first one behind directly behind his lower back on his blue rope belt. The other was attached to high on his right thigh. On top of all of that was a pure white cloak that went down to the middle of his shins.
Back to top Go down
A Lyon
S-Rank
S-Rank

PostSubject: Genesis   5th October 2012, 7:08 am

Quote :
Ok so I've been monitoring the activity of Kirigakure this week and it's pretty weak sadly but I believe that's for almost all villages. Anywho, I plan to kick all who haven't posted in that activity after tomorrow so village count will probably be low. Even those who did post so far, some of them still aren't THAT active, but at least they posted.

So what I want to do is kinda put up any genin who have posted in the activity check up for chuunin exams, with the exception of Ujiro. I was wondering if possible to just go ahead and promote him to chuunin or maybe sp. jounin because he has been the most active so far from what I've seen and I believe his efforts should be even more rewarded. Plus hopefully seeing something like this will motivate the rest of my village or even the site to do more.

Also I just want to give a simple reward to all who posted in the activity check; something like 150 exp and some ryo, whatever is okay with you guys(the admins) if it's ok.

So yeah feedback would be nice, feel free to talk amongst yourselves about this since I've pm'd this to only the Admins and WM.

I'm ok with the promotion and exp reward. I think we should do this in ALL villages. It WILL boost activity Razz Please say aye or nay asap D:
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus
S-Rank
S-Rank

PostSubject: Re: قضصة حياة ابونا يوسف اسعد   5th October 2012, 9:39 am

I sent him reply

That ujiro guy, Sp Jounin at best, two ranks is more than enough

75 exp, and under 100k ryo is good. Other than that, I'm fine with the rest of this

[00:13:47] Raeburn Uzumaki : Yeaaaaaah memory's baaaaaad.

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu Master:
Medic Master:
Sensory Master:

Green Hell (Radonx) - Genin Rank - Tai Mastery, Sensory Adept
Argonx - Chuunin Rank - Tai Mastery, Ijutsu Mastery
Heliox - Tob. Jounin Rank - Tai Mastery, Kenjutsu Mastery - Wielder of Kusanagi
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay
Tsuchikage

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo