View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hughesfangay
Tsuchikage

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: معجزة للقديس سيدهم بشاى   12th June 2012, 6:37 pm

OOC: Shortish. Apologies on the delay.

Due to a misuse of words, the greedy male was now soaked in his own ramen, with only a portion actually entering his mouth and being devoured. Calmly the male would listen to the words of the boy who came to this place first, noticing how suddenly he made up a excuse and left to do whatever he needed to do. The reaction of Marcus to his sudden departure and his excuse was kinda ignorant, he honestly did not care about the fact that this boy had to leave. At this moment he was more worried about the fact that he had to get a change of clothes due to his accident with the ramen. Indeed, being soaked in noodles and the warm liquid from the soup was not something that he enjoyed. Quickly he would pay for the boy who did not pay, for himself and this other boy who just came and who was just saying how he never heard of him. When this boy mentioned how he never heard of him, the greedy male was done wit this place, he could not bare being around people who did not hear of his greatness. Perhaps greed was not his only sin? "Oh sorry, I gotta go as well. Here, you can eat on my expense." And with that he left, using a simple Body Flicker technique.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Uchia5evah
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Hey, hey, hey.   14th September 2012, 1:35 am

In the interests of knocking Marcus off the top spot, I thought I might as well share this with the site.
http://www.boardgame-online.com/index.php

It's exactly what it sounds like. A board game, online. You can call it an MMO if you want, but that would be a disservice to the game in my opinion.
A basic description of the game from the multiple times. You enter the lobby via the link. You can then either create a private game or a free for all. You set up various parameters for the game, such as where the finish line is. The basic premise of the game is to roll dice and cross the finish line before your opponents. Unfortunately it's a fair bit more complex then that. You can choose to allow people to give themselves classes. Of which there are quite a few. Palidin, Priest, Necromancer you get the picture. Each of these affords something in the way of an advantage. A preist has a higher chance of coming back when they die for example. Le cough. Yes you heard me right, you die a fair bit in this game. From gun fights (if both you and your opponent have guns, and either one of you targets the other with the gun, you initiate a gun fight. Good fun.
There are also a army of random events, items, creatures and random things that can happen at any point during the game.
In any case, it might be a nice site bonding experience. Or raging. But hey, at least this'll knock Marcus off the top.
Back to top Go down
Uchia5evah
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: معجزة للقديس سيدهم بشاى   14th September 2012, 1:37 am

Or at least, it should have.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: معجزة للقديس سيدهم بشاى   14th September 2012, 8:49 pm

im confused.... marcus is on the top of what exactly?
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay
Tsuchikage

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: معجزة للقديس سيدهم بشاى   15th September 2012, 6:52 am

Top posters lawl. XD
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Chuunin
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: معجزة للقديس سيدهم بشاى   15th September 2012, 10:14 am