AuthorMessage
Suzu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: شرح صندوق الكتابة الجديد هنا   2nd June 2012, 2:20 pm

Oh sure, I can do that.

[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.

[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
Suzu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: شرح صندوق الكتابة الجديد هنا   4th June 2012, 1:09 pm

Rank Information
Quote :
Civilian Specialization Classes

Novice

A novice is completely new to the trade and has to learn from practically nothing. Almost always, a novice is trained by someone of at least Adept status or higher if possible to find someone around. A novice may know a couple things in theory, but have little to no actual practice or hands on experience.

Apprentice

In this class, the civilian finally has some knowledge about their profession. Granted, he/she still does not know too much, and is still in the learning stages of the basic arts of their trade. It's incredibly common for Apprentices to be under the wing of an expert or master in order to learn their trade easier. Because, with no one to teach them, it could take a while for them to get their trade down. Apprentices aren't known at all for their skill because it had yet to be developed.

Adept

At this class, a civilian can officially receive minor recognition for being good at their profession. Their name may be whispered amongst other civilians within the immediate vicinity. Adepts are finally becoming innovative in their own trade because they've finally learned enough about it to branch out into their own styles. It is at this class that a civilian may actually make money on their own because their skills are not bad and can be of value. This still doesn't stop Adepts from searching out those higher in their professions in order to get better enough to be more self sufficient.

Expert

When a Civilian is considered an Expert of their trade, their name begins to be household. Their name is pretty common, especially amongst others possessing the same trade. At this point, the civilian really begins to be recognized. It's common for Experts to be moderately wealthy due to their name being spread by word of mouth. It's common for experts to have small shops or establishments dedicated to their trade. At this class, they may even have a couple civilians training under them in their specialization. It is also fairly common that an expert may hire a body guard because at this point, the civilian's name becomes common enough to exploit. A civilian in this class is extremely trained in their profession and is highly skilled. Usually, experts have their own developed style, or are simply so proficient in the basic arts and sometimes advanced arts of the trade that this is how they are recognized.

Master

When a Civilian has reached this plateau in their specializations, they are world renowned for their trade. More than likely, this person is extremely wealthy because of the recognition they've received from operating in their field of specialization. This person may be considered of legend concerning their specialization and their name carries weight. Their word carries influence, especially amongst other civilians. But, because of this, sometimes these civilians hire shinobi body guards because they easily become targets in shinobi matters to attain gross amounts of money. A Master's skill in their trade is extremely refined and is unmatched by any other and can only be equivalent to another Master's skill. By now, he/she most likely has other civilians training under him after hearing the stories of their success and insurmountable achievement. It's common for Masters to have also opened up schools or dojos in which they pass their skills along and practice their trade. These places tend to be highly revered amongst that field. Masters always have their own developed style, or are simply so proficient in the basic and advanced arts of the trade that this is how they are recognized.

How will we have civilians ranking up? Uhhhhhhhhhh, purchase with experience or maybe we can do them like shinobi and have them fill out a little template for promotion to be decided based on what they've done in rp?
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay
Tsuchikage

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: شرح صندوق الكتابة الجديد هنا   4th June 2012, 1:12 pm

Make it the same as Ninja, except since there are no exams for them, all rank ups must be done the same way
Back to top Go down
Suzu
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: شرح صندوق الكتابة الجديد هنا   4th June 2012, 1:14 pm

Sounds good to me.

[13:06:07] @ Karasu : She put you in the friendzone?
[13:06:10] @ Karasu : Put her in the rapezone.

[spoiler]Approval:
Code:
[quote="ODazzle"][center][font=system][size=29][color=white]ODazzle Stamp :[/color]
[color=seagreen][i][b]Approved[/size][/font][color=seagreen][i][/center][color=seagreen][i][b][/quote][color=seagreen][i][b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: شرح صندوق الكتابة الجديد هنا   

Back to top Go down

شرح صندوق الكتابة الجديد هنا
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacies Never Die :: Registrations :: Technique Creation-
Jump to: